Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Aw, thanks everybody! Hershey is a half chocolate, half black orpington LF. I am hoping to get a pure LF orp roo from Bigfam to breed her to. She is the sweetest bird I have, and the softest too. She is my favorite bird! And my widest.

Here's a pic of her keester just for Bigfam.

JJ... Unless you've been practicing your stripper pole dance in only a flannel shirt, you won't be Jim's favorite...
wink.png

Deli... Lets make Hershey a slut. We'll both give Robin Roos and see what makes the better looking birds! But I think the USA really needs large fowl chocolate orps. So what color English babies are you cooking up for the bash?

I'm pitching eggs. The bator without the fan sucks. I am waiting until tomorrow, but I'm going to be throwing 35 not hatchers/quitters. That's after throwing the 6 turkey eggs and a couple duck eggs. I'm not very hopeful that the others eggs will be doing anything with all the heat issues. But it's too early to throw them all out.

Stupid still air bator...
I think she would like it.
.if you have English Chocolate in your incubator you better not mess up that hatch...sheesh girl.
CC, what breed/breeds is that?

Also, I am in need of some black English orpingtons chicks . . . just sayin',
I am bringing Blue Black and Splash English Orpingtons to the bash.
I have a dozen eggs in the incubator.

cutest fluffy butt! what is the hen in the background?
im excited...hosting a urban chicken booth at work next wed. at our wellness fajr. rented the byc banner..have some hand outs..planning on having hencam.com playing...show a store eggs and our eggs to compare..some local city chicken ordinances printed..reskurces for coops etc

Hey all! VVEEERRYY LOOOOONG day here...and it's still not finished! At least the kids are sleeping and the critters all fed and in there places for the night. Tommy is sharing his cage with Rita (the female tort) because it is too cold for her outside. I am feeling sorry for Clarence cause he is out there somewhere...why dont they realize when they've got it good is what I want to know?

Everyone sounds like they are moving right along with chicken stuff...and other stuff too. I think all my seedling plants are doomed or dead already! They are outside with the cover back on them. They just keep getting taller but dont get a second set of leaves! I am frustrated for sure.

I almost turned the heat back on again today. Then I started cooking supper and got warmed up a bit. The kids were chilly so I had them put on sweaters...then they were fine too.

I am having much trouble keeping my eyes open...I think I will nap in my chair until the Mom gets here.
I guess I am not cut out of strong enough stuff to do an 18 hour workday! At least not any more...
Nighties--TerriO

Back
Top Bottom