Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Good Morning! Good because the water is receding. Fighter pilot gum poppin stupid hoes with crossed chicken legs who don't poop in da coop? I don't know sounds a little suspicious to me. Nice pics Bl4! Waaa I missed a Bash! Cool ones of the of the duck mama TO. Does she nurse them like chicks? I just now fired 3 warning shots. Bigz I know where 1 of YOUR dang Bobcats went. First one I've seen around here hope he/she got the message. No free lunch here, move along sir. Man that was weird lookin out the window and doing a second take on what I was seeing. Walked right behind the coop. That'll get your blood pumpin in the mornin. Had about a 14" snapper go through the front yard the other day. It's almost like we live in the country or somethin. The dragon flies finally found the free lunch yesterday. It was tolerable outside for a change. Yup Cindy they thought I was gone for good. Kissy was mad for awhile but was luvin me up in no time. It always has to be on her terms. Toby was glued to me right away telling me how mean mommy was when I gone.
roll.png
Get to take a road trip on the Fiord tomorrow aft. seems I abused it a bit. Found a crack in the same spot on both sides of the loader frame. Get to put her in high range and 3rd gear, man that thing fly's. Will get it welded up for the next adventure. Better git goin here.

Good Morning! Good because the water is receding. Fighter pilot gum poppin stupid hoes with crossed chicken legs who don't poop in da coop? I don't know sounds a little suspicious to me. Nice pics Bl4! Waaa I missed a Bash! Cool ones of the of the duck mama TO. Does she nurse them like chicks? I just now fired 3 warning shots. Bigz I know where 1 of YOUR dang Bobcats went. First one I've seen around here hope he/she got the message. No free lunch here, move along sir. Man that was weird lookin out the window and doing a second take on what I was seeing. Walked right behind the coop. That'll get your blood pumpin in the mornin. Had about a 14" snapper go through the front yard the other day. It's almost like we live in the country or somethin. The dragon flies finally found the free lunch yesterday. It was tolerable outside for a change. Yup Cindy they thought I was gone for good. Kissy was mad for awhile but was luvin me up in no time. It always has to be on her terms. Toby was glued to me right away telling me how mean mommy was when I gone.
roll.png
Get to take a road trip on the Fiord tomorrow aft. seems I abused it a bit. Found a crack in the same spot on both sides of the loader frame. Get to put her in high range and 3rd gear, man that thing fly's. Will get it welded up for the next adventure. Better git goin here.

Zzzzz...ok finally up, showered and moving. Got to take kids to mat club and park activities all morning. Then hopefully some yard work after that. Hoping to break a broody!

Good morning! Im having such a harr time being at work!!!!

Give me a quick reminder please. How long can I safely leave those litle guys in there? I dont want to risk any of the other eggs opening. Thanks!

Good morning! Im having such a harr time being at work!!!!

Give me a quick reminder please. How long can I safely leave those litle guys in there? I dont want to risk any of the other eggs opening. Thanks!

Most people I know on this board get them out with in 24 hours, but if you have some one's phone number from our group here, I would call them. I know that Kristi and I have both removed chicks from the incubator after they have completely hatched and started to dry.

Speaking of which TERRI!!! TERRI!!
Hey TO.. what ever happened to the "super glue" chick I had to unstick from the wire on your incubator?
see the story goes I see a chick pipping...I added water to the bator and waited...
Just before I got to bed (midnight or later I think) I hear frantic cheeping....
So I go down into her dungeon err... basement, and behind the door I hear peep!! peep!! PEEEP!
The chick is partially out but is in an odd postion next to the other eggs. I break the egg a little not touching the
inner membrane, it is still wet , so I put the lid back on and go to bed.
Next morning, I go to check on the chick, and the poor thing looks like Spider man has webbed it to the wire mesh
on the floor of the bator.. I mean it was stuck!
So upstairs with it in a warm sink, peeling off bits of egg shell, bits of dried something.. and unsticking its feathers
from itself, its wings were literally stuck to its sides.

Back
Top Bottom