Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Frenchie, I will ask about the ear tipping; the GB humane society does spays for $50, that's where we go.

JJ,
clap.gif
for taking shepherds away from an undeserving owner. And white ones too,
love.gif
BBP a rott/akita/shep doesn't sound all that bad to me....

Delisha, what is BQ? SQ is show quality, I'm sure these are not. These chicks all came from a black roo and a white hen.

I'd love to treat some pet owners the same way they treat their pets too. See how they like it.
somad.gif

And no, Bigfam, I have not been drinking yet. Hence the double posts.
tongue2.gif
You sound like you've had a few, though. Good one, Mel!
highfive.gif

Last edited:
tongue2.gif

I even took the time to date the manufacture period of some of my jars..... over 100 or almost 100 on a lot of them! I hit the jackpot $10/box special at the auction house! I did see those jars at FF and was wondering what they were sticking people for them, they did not have a price for the vintage jars. I was shocked at the price of regular new! With as many rummage sales, estate sales, and auctions there is no reason to buy new unless you are looking for specialty in color or sizes (like the 1/2 pt or 2 qt). I am not trying to give you a hard time either BBP, if I did not have cupboards full of the blue jars already, I probably would have picked some up myself......
big_smile.png

The poor mamma Robin has been panting away on her nest..... she has been taking long breaks during the hottest time of the day, and of course we keep watching her too (she does not like that one bit). Looking forward to some babies to photograph!

Looking out the window at the thunderstorm building just outside of Wausau...... amazing how far away a storm can be any yet it looks so close.

Hey hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a few xtra Roos being picked up tomorrow (for food) but thought I'd ask if anyone would want them for breeders 1 lemon cuckoo Orpington ( hatched from shipped eggs) and a French BCM and a salmon favorelle both from Papa Brooder I don't want anything for them PM me if your interested you would have to pick up in the Wausau area! :) I have to make some room and they can't all stay I have some young hens too!

Frenchie, I will ask about the ear tipping; the GB humane society does spays for $50, that's where we go.

JJ,
clap.gif
for taking shepherds away from an undeserving owner. And white ones too,
love.gif
BBP a rott/akita/shep doesn't sound all that bad to me....

Delisha, what is BQ? SQ is show quality, I'm sure these are not. These chicks all came from a black roo and a white hen.
Breeder quality..I will pass with that breeding. I am sure they are beautiful. They will have too many throw backs and colors popping up.
Hey hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a few xtra Roos being picked up tomorrow (for food) but thought I'd ask if anyone would want them for breeders 1 lemon cuckoo Orpington ( hatched from shipped eggs) and a French BCM and a salmon favorelle both from Papa Brooder I don't want anything for them PM me if your interested you would have to pick up in the Wausau area!
smile.png
I have to make some room and they can't all stay I have some young hens too!

You do not eat chicken?
I am always so surprised at how many people do not eat their extra chickens.
I am doubly surprised when they buy chicken at the store.

We had the first Orpington and HRIR today on the grill..I soaked it in apple juice for 24 hour and froze it still in the juice. That was some tasty bird. Best ever so far.

Delisha, that sounds delish! I usually brine turkey in a salt/brown sugar solution and bake it with an apple and onion in the cavity, so your bird was bound to be tasty!

Back
Top Bottom