Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Definitely white here! I spoke with my mom (in Indiana) yesterday and she was asking whether I thought It'd be a white Christmas. I said that we had a lot of snow on the ground already and were expecting more overnight and later today. She said they didn't have much as they only had a dusting and it melted.

My dad is munching away on chips and chomping loudly...ugh! I wish he'd stop buying chips! DH can't stand it and has to leave the room each time.

No eggs yet this morning. I think the chickens slept in late!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Hi, quiet here,, Annie went to work,, GS went to his mom's ..

I just finished cleaning 8 crappies.. Nephew fishes, doesn't eat fish ..

5 eggs so far today,, been averaging 8 to 10.. still chickens in the nests..

my youngest sister just called,, invited me over for supper and night time games and drinks.. I guess I will take her up on it ..

I should bottle up some ho-made blackberry wine to take along..

another bulb burned out in the other water heater base.. they sure make them cheap lately ..

4 or 5 inches of new snow,, I am not going to plow yet,, I have 4 W.D.

.......jiminwisc........

I looked up ebelskiver and they look yummy. I will know what those funny looking cast iron skillets are for when I see them at auctions..

Thanks

Hope you all had a good day! Young son made lasagna for supper. We're going to do the "family thing" in January.

DrH!!! Nice that you dropped in! Do it more often!

I think the flue is trying to creep up on us here..... felt "off" the last few days, so did DH.

Night All!

Back
Top Bottom