Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!

x2!!!!

So sorry to hear about your lav eggs, Frenchie. I sure hope some of them make it for you.
hugs.gif

Sorry to hear you've gotten the bug, Mel. Be prepared to be down for the count for a long time. DH & I had it for 3 weeks and are still coughing crap up. The best thing you can do is try to sleep it off. Lots of fluids too. Nice pic. You guys clean up well.
big_smile.png

Glad your guinea showed up wyo.

Whitmore, welcome to the madness.
wink.png

Congrats on the hatches and good luck with the Easter incubating evryone.

I know all about chicken math! I had heard about it and like we all do I thought... that won't happen to me. I picked up my six chicks and two days later one was developing a scissor beak. A week after picking them up we were back picking out TWO to replace the ONE we knew we were going to lose. Which makes sense of course, because there was a ten percent chance one was a rooster and I wanted six laying hens. I am lucky I escaped that store two other times without succumbing to the chicken madness last year. So this year I just couldn't help myself and there we are cleaning out our free ice shack and I ask my husband what the dimensions of this thing are and he asks me what I am thinking. I reply... Nothing just doing some chicken math. He just shook his head. :) Glad to be mad with you all!

Last edited:
I know all about chicken math! I had heard about it and like we all do I thought... that won't happen to me. I picked up my six chicks and two days later one was developing a scissor beak. A week after picking them up we were back picking out TWO to replace the ONE we knew we were going to lose. Which makes sense of course, because there was a ten percent chance one was a rooster and I wanted six laying hens. I am lucky I escaped that store two other times without succumbing to the chicken madness last year. So this year I just couldn't help myself and there we are cleaning out our free ice shack and I ask my husband what the dimensions of this thing are and he asks me what I am thinking. I reply... Nothing just doing some chicken math. He just shook his head. :) Glad to be mad with you all!
Whitmore just don't get pot belly pigs. They took over our ice shack. That was after we used it for ducks which was after we bought it for ice fishing !
It is officially a Pig House Now for 3 pots.
CC glad you're feeling better. I already had this crap now have it again. Think I got it from my little nieces or neighbor boy.
Mel nice pic.
Anyone know anything about the Phoenix cabinet incubators? Jim?

Last edited:
I am really jealous of all of you guys with pretty olive eggs.
IF and a big IF any of my eggs do make it I should have some more EE but not Olive!:(

Quote: just a few minutes ago I came to the chz hds and there were no words in any of the posts.. I logged off my puter and came back and now things seem to be normal,, wellll for here , that is ..

did I mention that I am thinking of NOT getting laying hens ? the guy about a mile down our road is selling nice large brown eggs for $2.oo/doz.. I can resell them for $2.5o/doz.. no work involved..

..........jiminwisc..........

Back
Top Bottom