Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Chicks are hatching away!
I have the ones from January out in the coop and free range. One little male is veru bold and goes all over all alone. I am afraid the poor guy will be taken by the hawk :/

Sunny Saturday to everyone. I would wait till April 1st to start the tomatoes...then they will be about the right size to set out mid May. Peppers take longer to germinate and could be started now...anything else can wait till April too.

Congrats on the hatch cuties. What's popping?

Let me know how you found the new roads going into Green Bay Irishrover.

bigz

Got back from the home and garden show and one of the Banties was missing! Finally found Yakie sitting on some eggs she was hiding next to the milk house. Whew! I wondered where all the Banty eggs were for the past few days - now I know. She was sitting on top of a planter full of eggs so I moved it into the coop for her. Silly girl!!

Sunny Saturday to everyone. I would wait till April 1st to start the tomatoes...then they will be about the right size to set out mid May. Peppers take longer to germinate and could be started now...anything else can wait till April too.

Congrats on the hatch cuties. What's popping?

Let me know how you found the new roads going into Green Bay Irishrover.

bigz

The road (41) is still under construction but we had no trouble getting around.

The show wasn't what we were used to seeing when we lived out east - lots of window guys, gutter guys and stone guys.

Yesterday was Productive! Cleaned,out the coop, finished rounding up all the dog poop, bathed the dogs and played some lightening with the kids. My son is obsessed with playing basketball and lightening. Now,to get him to stop smack talking. Boys!

Hoping to find time for a nap,today. Worn out lately. Driving back and forth to moms is getting old, but didnt need to this weekend. Will head that way next weekend perhaps.

Not much else new here

Made a $300 trip to Menards for supplies to renovate our "free" ice shack last night. I knew this was going to happen. I guess the entire bottom is being rebuilt.

Sunny Sunday All.... Good to hear you had a safe trip at least Irishrover. I haven't been to one of those shows in years. Even then I wasn't impressed.

Looks like a 4x8 free coop whitmore. The top portion will work well for a coop, once you fix the bottom portion....$300..a guy can live with that.

bigz

Welcome! I'm sure there are a couple of the regular posters not far from you.
Looking for chicks or pullets, or full of questions....this is the right place.

Yep...rescheduling my Monday already with the snow. Hard to complain with the
start to spring we have had....compared to last year.

Back
Top Bottom