Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

last call,

I am about ready for bed..

I got the tire fixed and the battery charged on my mower.. that deck is a real bear to put on,
I got rained out so will have another go at it tomorrow.. maybe by late afternoon I can get the corn planted.. not too rushed for the beans, just yet.. and yes, my tomatoes ARE blossoming. gotta hurry and put them in,, might have to just dig them in and not worry about tilling first..
I have plenty of rotten straw for mulch..

My call ducks are not laying eggs yet,, what is the best thing to feed them for eggs ? they are getting All Flock from F&F .. maybe switch to just plain grains ??

......jiminwisc........

I am sorry for the typos. I can no longer see what I am typing
hmm.png
Glassses didd wondders for me.

Hi ALL!

I'm finishing the ink!
celebrate.gif
Not quite the quality I would like... but passable. Hope to get it shipped out before we leave Fri.

Night All!

I got me some new chicken boots - Sloggers! http://www.sloggers.com/

With all the rain over the past few days they've gotten a good workout. They are sooo comfy that I almost forgot to take them off. Well made and made in the USA! I don't usually get too excited about boots or shoes but these are great!

(They also have them in yellow and they have the high tops, too))
Gonna get me some, come rain or shine, I'll be in style.

Jim, I fed my Calls waterfowl blend. Their nutritional requirements are not the same as chickens.

Long day at work today. Hoping tomorrow I am out by 6!

Sorry, got distracted, forgot to post the pic if my project.
Love the quilt! I have done a few quilts myself, back in the day, but I was living at home then with mom & dad. My mom's a fairly accomplished quilter, so she helped and taught me along the way. I made an Ohio Star quilt in red, white & blue for my DH for Christmas before we were married. It's still my favorite one. My mom made DH & I a double wedding ring quilt for our wedding gift... coming up on 15 year anniversary and it is still on our bed.
smile.png

Looks like some nice applique work there, FirstChic! I never learned to do that!

I got me some new chicken boots - Sloggers! http://www.sloggers.com/

With all the rain over the past few days they've gotten a good workout. They are sooo comfy that I almost forgot to take them off. Well made and made in the USA! I don't usually get too excited about boots or shoes but these are great!

(They also have them in yellow and they have the high tops, too))
OMGosh, irish!! I NEED these shoes! I so wish I had seen these before Mothers Day! LOL
My ODD would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these and would probably wear them to school.
gig.gif

Love the quilt! I have done a few quilts myself, back in the day, but I was living at home then with mom & dad. My mom's a fairly accomplished quilter, so she helped and taught me along the way. I made an Ohio Star quilt in red, white & blue for my DH for Christmas before we were married. It's still my favorite one. My mom made DH & I a double wedding ring quilt for our wedding gift... coming up on 15 year anniversary and it is still on our bed.
smile.png

Looks like some nice applique work there, FirstChic! I never learned to do that!
This is the first time I have done it......Made a few mistakes, but that just makes it unique. Or, so I'm saying and not gonna change my mind.

last call,

I am about ready for bed..

I got the tire fixed and the battery charged on my mower.. that deck is a real bear to put on,
I got rained out so will have another go at it tomorrow.. maybe by late afternoon I can get the corn planted.. not too rushed for the beans, just yet.. and yes, my tomatoes ARE blossoming. gotta hurry and put them in,, might have to just dig them in and not worry about tilling first..
I have plenty of rotten straw for mulch..

My call ducks are not laying eggs yet,, what is the best thing to feed them for eggs ? they are getting All Flock from F&F .. maybe switch to just plain grains ??

......jiminwisc........
Ok, 2 questions....I have green worms on my cabbage plants....used sevin dust on them, will that take care of the problem? #2 I got my first batch of feed from FF, it was a small pellet type of food, my next batch I got from Shawano Feed and it is called egg mash and is super fine. Is either one ok? I don't know how they can pick up that really fine stuff.

Back
Top Bottom