Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Check out our new brooder for use after first few weeks... Two stories, we are going to block off lower level at first and put some type of flooring down in here ... Otherwise ready to go! So excited. Not sure how many viable eggs in incubator... Dark shells on alot of then. Dd and I are just excited for new fluffy butts

Check out our new brooder for use after first few weeks... Two stories, we are going to block off lower level at first and put some type of flooring down in here ... Otherwise ready to go! So excited. Not sure how many viable eggs in incubator... Dark shells on alot of then. Dd and I are just excited for new fluffy butts
Good luck with the hatch.

.did you build this? or steal it. I looks really well built.
You will like the cleaning pans. makes things a lot easier to keep clean..

I decided that my turkey bulk feeder wan not dropping enough feed for the chickens. and as a result, egg production was down. today I built a 5 gallon bucket feeder. I filled it level full so I can monitor how well it works. the chickens took to it right away..
If it works like I expect it will, I am going to make another one, maybe two..

it cost nothing to make.. if you have a 5 gallon pail..

got the new fuel lines on the Blazer. maybe my MPG will go up, now. it was only 13 MPG when I filled it today. It should easily be 15 MPG and maybe more ..

.........jiminwisc.......

Raining Afternoon Here.... nothing new here, good to read that all is well with everyone, and the pictures are always fun to view for me.

bigz

Back
Top Bottom