Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

We are on the beautiful island of St. Lucia. We have been here for he past week, enjoying the tropical weather and the island. Unfortunately we leave today. Thankfully we are going to stay overnight in Atlanta before coming home to GB tomorrow evening. I am hoping we make it home tomorrow. It has been a fantastic trip, and a great way to celebrate our 21 anniversary. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on the weather once we get back to the States.

We went sailing the day before yesterday; it was so much fun! We saw dolphins! It made the entire trip for me! :)

I came downstairs at 2:eek:o PM,, not a flake of snow here yet.

pulled up the WAOW doppler radar. it shows snow to the north and to the south of me.. I will bet if I go back upstairs right now , it will be snowing..

You folks south of us will be hit a lot harder..

I should go out and close the coop door. it is supposed to get windy .

..........jiminwisc.........

I came downstairs at 2:eek:o PM,,  not a flake of snow here yet.

pulled up the WAOW doppler radar.  it shows snow to the north and to the south of me..  I will bet if I go back upstairs right now , it will be snowing..

You folks south of us will be hit a lot harder..

I should go out and close the coop door.  it is supposed to get windy .

..........jiminwisc.........

Ladysmith-no snow or wind---yet.

Down around Appleton and forecast for 8-14 depending on source. Some say 8-12. Been enjoying the spring weather, driving the 3 seasons car, kids putting time on the bikes all that. Was really ready for this to be over. The shovels and snowblower are not put away yet, I was hopeful not foolish.
Snowing, grass is turning white roads are wet sofar, blizzard warning starting at 1am. Expect school to be closed.

Last edited:
It's been snowing lightly here since late morning but it has just started to come down steadily and stick. All the critterz are well fed and hunkered down for the duration. I plan to hunker down as well. Fireplace. Movie. Hot Chocolate.

Is anyone planning to go to Weyauwega this Saturday? Next Saturday? I plan to be there. Hope to see some of you!

I am out of the loop, what is going on in Weyauwega this weekend? I don't need any birds but might be a good way to get the kids out of the wife's way for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom