Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Fish Fry Friday again....tonight because of the rainy/snowy weather we will be having breaded haddock filets with lettuce on a ho-made bun....baked potatoes rubbed with bacon fat before baking and apple pudding cake for desert. Polly a old fashioned before...just for the enjoyment of flavor.
Yep, the roof improvement will be a good curb appealing selling point...bl4....was hoping you were planning on doing that...tuff sell without the pretty roof...in my opinion... ;)

bigz

good almost winter day,
I spent a long time in the shop.
trying to get the table saw aligned.
I am within .020" but I just can't get it to zero.
I made potato pancakes yesterday.
had some left over ones for breakfast today.
real yummy..

having some breaded baked fish for supper with french fries.

Annie went to F&F to get me a new battery for my digital calipers.
I suspect she will pick up FF at Arby's.

////////jiminwisc........

good almost winter day,
I spent a long time in the shop.
trying to get the table saw aligned.
I am within .020" but I just can't get it to zero.
I made potato pancakes yesterday.
had some left over ones for breakfast today.
real yummy..

having some breaded baked fish for supper with french fries.

Annie went to F&F to get me a new battery for my digital calipers.
I suspect she will pick up FF at Arby's.

////////jiminwisc........

Hey! with all those taters in your garden why aren't you making ho-made FF ?? :lau

Congrats bl4, I bet that's a relief! I've been trying to sell one of late hubby's properties since 8/31 and the buyer is playing games.

I spent an hour today using my sawzall to cut down a stump level to the ground. I wish I would have thought of this earlier in the year before the weather got cold. I was stuck in the thought that I had to get a stump grinder or hire somebody to stump grind it. I've got 3 more to go but they might have to wait until Spring but I'm happy I can now mow over the one I did.
cheri

Yaaay Mel. :wee:ya:clap:woot

why not ho made FF ?? one four letter word:
"lazy"
I just commented to Annie about these potatoes. they are hard as rocks. almost have to beat on the knife with a hammer to split them.

I think I came up with a plan to get the blade aligned with the table top. bar clamp.
I hope I don't break anything.
I have to move it only about .020" .
but there is lots of resistance.

pretty cold out there today. and I didn't roll up any hoses yet. today I will at least disconnect them from the faucets .

I didn't get the garden trash dragged under either. oh well, there's always tomorrow, or spring..

.......jiminwisc......

winter032.gif Morning all,
went to let the chickens out and I got the look "Are you crazy? We're not going out there!" :lau

Congrats on selling the house bl4. Now you can focus on the new place. Nothing new here....weighed one of my squash today for the heck of it....17 lbs and I even washed the dirt off first. I hope we have a little snow for Christmas...then it can melt and not come back... :barnie

bigz

Back
Top Bottom