Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

There's been talk of over a foot of snow fallingt his weekend. We picked up something that might come in handy. Time to sell the John Deere. Lol
20180412_163100.jpg

@BlackBrookPoultry That is an awesome machine! Hopefully you guys get all the snow and the clouds are empty by the time they get to our neck of the woods. We bought a nice walk behind snowblower last fall and used it twice this winter...
Do you have any other attachments for it?

boy BBP. with all those attachments you will need a really good excuse to go into the house

Yes, I did play outside a bit today.
I was dying to try out my new/used lathe tools. so I set the small lathe up on the tail gate and crammed a piece of wood between the head and tail stock and tried my luck.. I haven't touched a lathe since 1960 or so.. I think I need lots of practice.

I did sharpen all 10 new/used lathe tools.
they seemed to work OK..

I hope we don't get enough snow for it to be necessary for that snow thrower..
was that foot a forecast? or just wishful thinking ?

.....jiminwisc.....

Nice Bobcat bbp. I was just taking to a friend of mine about the advantages of a skidder over a compact tractor, if you aren't going to be doing field work...love the blower on yours....I understand they are comparable in price to a compact?

bigz

Lost power last night, at least it came back on later this morning. We have gotten about well over a foot of snow, but it is hard to tell with the drifting. There is a 3 foot drift that keeps forming at the barn, the wind is blowing quite bad around/between the buildings. DH has been out clearing snow 3 times so far. I had to walk around the barn to the backside to get in and tuck the birds in for the night. I never even bothered to open the pop door, it was to windy for them to go outside and it would only let the snow blow in.

Back
Top Bottom