Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I remember when my freezer was always full of fresh caught fish here, either through the ice, on the boat, or off shore.... now I buy a lot of fish, and the freezer isn't full of my caught fish lately...but it is the season to catch some more, eh!
Hope you enjoy FFF tonight..… the outside cooker is rockin once again....nothing better than fresh cut French fries and fish breaded at home and cooked to perfection in the outside cooker....

Have fun.. bigz

Thanks for the offer. I have a friend that lives near the Mississippi River down in Illinois by the Missouri border...amazing the amounts and size of fish he catches there....he makes me jealous for sure. I fish mostly the Wolf river and Shawano lake here.
Looks like we are going to have nothing but clouds for the next week (bummer), but the snow is going South this time around...my prayers were answered.

bigz

Saw some flakes earlier, but now just a cold mist
I live on the lock 5 pool, lots of nice blue girl, bass and northern. Need to get my boat ready, it hasn't seen Water in 4 years, fishing has been to good from shore. With this high water I need to get out to the fish, they don't bite so well in the woods. Lol

Last edited:
When it comes to eating, it's hard to beat northern and gills....
Nice thing for you guys south of here that will be getting the snow....it melts in a day or two...here it seems to last forever.
Amish greenhouse opened today...picked up my tomatoes, sweet peppers, potato and onion sets, and a super petunia for the whiskey barrel....one plant will totally cover and hang off the sides....nice easy cheap way to get er done (1.50)

bigz

F0D13AD2-25C8-470A-8BBC-8A7760703673.jpeg
15946702-A49E-447E-B26A-8E09A992750B.jpeg
0573BD06-0B4D-4F85-A2DB-2CF4CC08C1BF.jpeg
EA3BD7F3-631D-4AF1-986E-FA0C1BC63079.jpeg
DFACDE68-DAF5-4405-A4BA-774FFD63827C.jpeg
Wisconsin; you’re fired. :rant

Back
Top Bottom