Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Cat tv......
848BF7B9-FB3B-4DE4-8C4D-313FE430C95D.jpeg

Hey everyone, someone suggested I should ask on here, but I was wondering if anybody had Orpington, Cochin, or Brahma pullets/hens for sale. I’m looking for some new birds to show for 4H. Thanks!

Lol! I ordered three breeds; Marans (2 colors), Faverolles, and Ameraucanas. They threw an extra of a rare breed, and one other that will be a wait and see..... I ordered 18 and received 20. All from Northwoods Poultry.

I ordered the Brinsea EcoGlow 50 today. All those chicks just barely fit under the 20.......
Mel, these work excellent for chicks. And congrats on the new flock!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JHK3740/?tag=backy-20

Boy where is everyone?

Chicks are growing like weeds, still have all 20. Working on getting the building permit crap completed so we can get moving on the build. Would be nice to have it done before June (and I know I am ambitious....)

We have had a LOT of Orioles stop by the house; too bad they are such skittish birds, it is difficult to get pictures of them.

DH found some morels in the yard today. I would love to try and propagate them, there are some techniques detailed online for making your own morel patch.

And I had to share the Trillium variety we have growing in the yard and woods.
2AC65A05-B117-4A89-8005-2E782CE9D788.jpeg
554059A8-FDDE-4217-8DEE-A58B105E4D3D.jpeg
197C8253-3A94-40B4-AAF5-7A944AD698B6.jpeg

Thanks for sharing bl4....picked up the new pizza cutter for the bash...they did a nice job on this one for sure.
I'm here like always....
Hoping for some sunshine soon....this is a less thanstellarspringsofar...

bigz

That combo should be good to go....single combs for any roo's you keep will deal with frostbite, but the hens seem to tuck their heads enough when roosting to avoid that issue.... the cross should yield some good egg layers......seems like the crossed birds have way more vigor and do extremely well.… good luck!

bigz

Back
Top Bottom