Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Don't remember if you got in the asparagus buy bl4 when it is available from a local guy by camp. Also not sure when you will be at the bash, but we are placing a order for it in 5lb bags and picking it up sat morning...if that works for you and have interest, I'll add you to the order....no big deal if you don't want any, I know you are busy, and timing might be bad for you.

bigz

I’ll take 10 lbs; thanks!

Driving up Saturday so the plan is to stop at the bash and then head to the shower, so I will probably leave around noon.

well, the 9th annual chicken bash is over.
We could be there only on Saturday, but the trip was worth it. it is always enjoyable to see folks.
today I got the drag ready to drag the corn patch, I took pictures of it and of the raised
bed discs that I will use after the dragging is done.
100_1185[1].JPG
100_1184[1].JPG
100_1183[2].JPG

Nice job with the tractor Jim. I do have to mention that you were also the lucky draw of the pizza cutter.....congrats on that, and hope you enjoy it.
The bash was a great time. It was really great to see everyone again!

bigz

I have a question. I came home from work this morning and one of my hens is acting strange. She just wants to sit on the ground, usually when I get home I let them out of the run for a while and it is a stampede, but this morning the two came running out but she just wanted to sit. I picked her up and checked her over but everything seems fine. There were some feathers on the floor of the coop and I think she is the one laying thinner than normal egg shells. Is this molting season and if so are these some of the signs of molt? She just looks so sad.

Back
Top Bottom