Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

3rd fire in less than a year..
do the Amish carry insurance ?
How is the school teacher coming along after his fire ?
One summer we had 7 barns burn down in a 10 mile radius..
.....jiminwisc......

Nope they don't carry any insurance Jim. They already have a front end loader there the day after the fire...I'll have to stop down and talk them about what happened and if animals were lost.
Only activity I saw at the school teachers were that they pulled all the vehicles out of the garage to assess them and their value and make sure they were the ones insured ..I'm guessing.

Grilled sweet corn tonight with fresh zucchini and onions in stewed tomatoes with oregano...and a ring of sausage grilled too.

bigz

good morning,
raining here.
DD just had 16 cubic yards of organic potting soil delivered this morning. they have over 500 hemp plants to pot up,
(pun intended.)
I had crab cakes for supper. bought from the deli at Trig's. not very good.
.....jiminwisc......

That's one store I always wanted to shop at but never have. I think they make their own sausage too.
Raining here too. Grass keeps growing longer...dang.

bigz

Fish Fry Friday once again....tonight it's baked haddock with coleslaw and potato salad...prolly a cocktail or two too.
Rain off and on today...looks like a nice sunny day tomorrow...I neeed to cut my grass...

Have fun... bigz

I think DH is out in the machine shed setting up the sub-compact tractor with the mower deck. That is so I can help mow the lawn today. He is not in the house and not in the barn, so machine shed or garage are all that's left to hide in - unless he is upstairs taking a nap.

Back
Top Bottom