Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

it was a chicken, not a bull.. :lau

I made a to do list. fifteen (15) items on it.
going to try real hard to not add any more until I get these cleaned up.
today I plan on doing some rototilling.
I have to get some of them done by Sept 24.
that is when I get my first hip replaced. the second one will be about six weeks later..
......jiminwaUSAu.......

what a nice crisp morning in Wausau! 56 degrees when I got up. Staying in Weston for now. Sounds like I will be up in this area through Saturday. I'm going to have a ton of eggs when I get back. Have a great day all.

Actually Friday I’m headed even further north up to Park Falls and butternut. I don’t think I’ve been up in that area specifically. I’ve been around tomahawk in Rhinelander.

I am just 7 miles N W of Wausau.
Tomahawk used to be on STH 51. Now it is bypassed by the new highway.
Butternut is a small town in the middle of the wilderness. Park Falls has some size to it..
.....jiminwaUSAu......

Drove all over the place today. Merrill, Rib lake, Medford and back to Wausau. Walked half way up Rib Mtn. I wanted to hike to the top but I took the wrong route. Prob try again tomorrow.

Nice view from the top. Been there many, many years ago.
My cousin went up there to watch a tornado go through, and ended up hiding in the rocks, praying that he didn't get killed as the tornado changed routes and went straight for him and the other 6 people up there. Luckily, no-one was hurt.

In all honesty I dont remember. I know they stopped over here because DJ (age 1.5 yrs) got sick on his clothes but he was not changed right away but when he was he was wearing green. Pixiecwent after him before he was changed and went after Tylor ( turned 3 on April 3rd) twice. They really aren't a large amount taller than Pixie, so I wonder if she thought they might be predators
Just out of curiosity... were the boys wearing red?

I remember that tornado well.
I watched it go by from a safe distance. I was on CTH U a few miles north of Rib Mt. At the time I thought that it was just a very dark rain storm. I didn't know it was a tornado until later..
My dad saw it cross Grand ave in front of him. He said to Mom, that is going straight for our house. (six blocks east). It went past their house just a few hundred feet to the north. My brother lives next door to them. It took a tree out of his back yard just 30 feet from the house.

Back
Top Bottom