Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I can’t wait to got the weights on these suckers... we absolutely have birds over 6 lbs.......

Anyone have advice on keeping deer out of hostas? I have put dog poop in the flowerbed, sprinkled the plants with cayenne pepper...... they are still mowing them off.

I can’t wait to got the weights on these suckers... we absolutely have birds over 6 lbs.......

Anyone have advice on keeping deer out of hostas? I have put dog poop in the flowerbed, sprinkled the plants with cayenne pepper...... they are still mowing them off.
How about coyote/fox or other predator pee. Check the local sporting goods store. How about trying the bitter deer deterrent sprays (kinda like bitter apple dog spray but for deer). I would check garden centers for deer deterrent spray.

My neighbor gets Tiger scat from the little private zoo in Michigan and puts it under his flowers. He says it disappears in a couple of rainstorms, but seems to continue to work for a couple of years - even after melting away.

Hmm...... we have a wildlife adventure park right outside of town..... I wonder if they have any tiger scat.......

I appreciate the help! It is find a deterrent or lie in wait and eliminate the problem..... 😉 just kidding.

We are hot, hot, hot...... and no rain in sight. The NWS has us at a Level 3 on the drought scale. Our lawn looks like it is August out there. Please send the rain!

The deed is done.

Average weight was 5.74#. The largest came in at 6.99, the smallest a 3.54. We had two in the 4# range, the rest were all in the 5-6# range.

Not bad. Ended up processing 26 birds, which is what I expect from an order of 30 birds. We had three die recently; two had pneumonia and one had a heart attack.

The next batch is slated for processing on July 24th.........

my brother got some lion or tiger urine from somewhere. I guess it worked, but there was no sitting in his back yard from the stench.
One thing after another is preventing me from getting things planted. Now with this heat and dry conditions, I am content to just water the plants in their pots.
.....jiminwaUSAu.....

Back
Top Bottom