Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I did the lightbulb-plug onto the cord thing for my first ones and the water always seemed to get to it and short it out. Now I use the porcelain fixtures and have one that is on it's third season. Just seems safer somehow...

Tiki--it is called "the Old Timer's Thread" I think JIm calls i the Old Fu@#er's thread"!!!! Or maybe that is just my take? LOL!

Gotta run! T

This is Gypsy! Yes, I love cookiesjavascript:insert_text('
big_smile.png
',%20''); I would really like to learn about chickens. I don't know much about chickens but I know I can read anything you write. I live in a city and I want to raise bantam chickens.javascript:insert_text('
tongue.png
',%20'');

Gypsy M. B. * * * Nesting with 5 Australorp and 5 Lt. Brahma hens plus 'The Count of Monte Cristo' - or Monte, for short - one beautiful, well-behaved, hard-working, Australorp rooster, in kind of south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

Quote:
Damm!t Jim! And TO too. I'm a country doctor, not a firehose.........@^#%*#!!!!!
You have any idea how sticky sangria can be?!?!!?!?

Wow! They really edit your posts around here, don't they?
Not nearly as humerous.................

MLH, a few years ago, DH put some poison out for the mice, in a container only they could get in, and we did find some dead mice around which he proptly disposed of. But a few days later, we found a dead possum. I have no idea if he ate a poisoned critter or not, but it was in the forefront of my mind. I guess we'll never know for sure, but we don't use poison anymore & have never found any dead (larger) critters anymore. I mainly don't want my chickens finding any poisoned critters, just in case.
hu.gif

Hey Bigz, I saw this in our Menards paper down here (sale prices good from 12/14 to 12/24):

Purina One 7 lb. Cat Food
Sale $9.98
* Hairball or Urinary Tract formulas 253-7105, 0777

Flyer pricing not available online.

It isn't the big bag, but I don't think you have as many cats as I do?
roll.png
HTH
P.S. I think these size bags down here go for around $12+ regularly.​

Back
Top Bottom