Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Anybody doing a McMurray order that they could add a couple silver leghorns to? Or anybody want chickens from McMurray?

MLH whats SG? She sounds nice anywoo

Last edited:
I guess it's been awhile since i was back on here...again...
I will get better....been supper busy lately....
It might already be on here somewhere, but without going through all 1700+++ pages, does anyone know when the Neillsville Swap sale is this year... I haven't gotten a listening yet of the dates... Usually have a list by now, but haven't....

I am in the process of trying to set up an animal swap/sale closer to me as well... I am hoping to get it up and running in the next month or so...I live between Menomonie and Rice Lake so the sale would be in that area... I have a few locations I am looking at.... I would love for this to work.... I know I am kind of vague on this right now, but would others be interested in attending this if it's something I can get up and running???? Both sellers and buyers.
Does anyone have any advice that would be helpful in helping me makes sure I take the correct steps in making sure this swap/sale kicks off with a wonderful turn out..
I still have to contact one of the mods and see if they can combine my old account with this new one...

Here she is!!!

Jim, I wish I had eggs for you right now. I am going to head to Wausau on Tuesday to look at a car. Maybe I should have you test drive it for me! ;) There is a VW Jetta Diesel that would REALLY make my commute a little easier on the wallet. Plus we will be having another driver at the house on a few months so we have to get another car.

Just took the cake out of the oven....... later!

We are new to chicken life but have been wanting to attend a swap sale type thing just to see what it is all about.....Your location would be fairly close for us. Keep us posted

Looks like the day for new additions! NJ, TO, CC, and MLH....LOL!!

TO-How are the Twins?

BL4-Your DD has good taste....I played French Horn too. It's a lovely instrument.

You forgot WIChCh! She brought 3 ducks and 2 chickens to me and left with a hen and a roo. (that brat talked me out of one of my blue and tan hens!) but she also took a striped roo with a normal comb and white earlobes (?) No idea what he is!
MLH the twins are just fine...snuggling with Eli whenever he stops trying to get the cats' attention! THeir legs are getting looonger! I am in love...
I am also in love with my new roo "Ron" he is such a gentleman! As soon as I popped the new hens into the pens my roos were all over them...Ron just crowed and crowed all afternoon..didnt even fight with Hop-A-Long at all! I am so glad...there is not too much room in that pen! I will have Pure BLack Australorpe eggs for the foolish hatch!
celebrate.gif
I hope I will be able to tell the difference between the SLW/AustX and the New Hamp/AustX and the pure Aust. chicks! I have a few other nice hens in with him too...sure dont want him to be bored....
roll.png

Well, guess it's time to get on outside...after staying up until midnight last night and then going to pick up DD26 then the swap meet at 6:30 AM...yeah I am dead on my feet! I think I will sleep well tonight...you all do that too...OK? Nighties! Terri O

Anybody doing a McMurray order that they could add a couple silver leghorns to? Or anybody want chickens from McMurray?

MLH whats SG? She sounds nice anywoo

Not a "what's" a "who"!! LOL!! SG=Super Glue. She's the chicken in my Avi. She's the one that DH used super glue for a crack on her egg when she was well, an egg! Her "real" name is Luna but the Super Glue name kinda.....um.....stuck...
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom