Wolf's Giant Animal Swap Meet, Indiana

Would anyone be interested in doing a swap in central indiana?? I have not been on this site for maybe a year or so and was looking for an upcoming chickenstock only to find that it looks like there hasnt been one for a couple of years. I would love to have one here on our property near indianapolis but wanted to see how many would be interested before attemping it.i know these take quite a bit of planning but if we could just throw it together for this year and get someideas for next maybe something could work. Would love to go towards a farmers market/chickenstock once or twice during the summertime..???? Anyone?

Hi, join us on the Indiana thread, theres a lot of us always swapping and trading
big_smile.png
. The link is in my signature at the bottom of my post.

Have you ever seen easter egger chickens?

Hi and welcome - are you looking to find EE in Indiana or just specifically at Wolf's? EE are so common, I can't imagine there would be some (even if they are mislabeled as Ameraucana/Arauacana). As this is a rather old thread you might have better luck starting your own "ISO" type thread or posting in the Indiana BYC thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here

I would like to find them at Wolf's but if I can't I would be looking for some depending where your located I live near Sturgis,MI

Have you ever seen easter egger chickens?
I raise them.

I would like to find them at Wolf's but if I can't I would be looking for some depending where your located I live near Sturgis,MI
There are a lot of members on our thread from other states. I bet you may also find them at the swap meet. You want to find a breeder that uses true blue egg laying breeds mixed with a colorful variety of brown layers for diversity in your flock. Ask what breeds they use to create the EE chicks. Best of luck in your search
big_smile.png

I found some but they said Ameraucana/EE and I know they're different how can you tell which of the two breeds they are? Also I have know idea how old they are but they're very young pullets got an pointers on how to tell how old they are?

I found some but they said Ameraucana/EE and I know they're different how can you tell which of the two breeds they are? Also I have know idea how old they are but they're very young pullets got an pointers on how to tell how old they are?
Generally speaking, anytime you see anything/EE it means, these are EE.

Sorry the pictures are late but here they are. So how old do you think they are? Also do they look like EE's cause I think they do?

Back
Top Bottom