worming chickens

I doubt he wants to answer your questions.

-Kathy

Me too. How hard could it be to send a note? Why sell a product where ingredients cannot be verified?
roll.png

Quote: Because he can and people here advertise it for him? Other issues on his website, just check out the info on metronidazole and his way over priced Baytril. He once told someone that the metronidazole for a large turkey with blackhead was one pill for one day.
he.gif
Moron...

-Kathy

It's so nice to see people who've done the "work" share their knowledge so willingly. In some areas, folks who have taken the time to experiment and learn what works with what and what doesn't are completely unwilling to share any of their results. I, for one, truly appreciate this website and most especially those who share their hard won knowledge. Dawg53 is very forthcoming about what wormers to use and Kathy (casportpony) your dosing measurements are invaluable. I especially appreciated the different "pea size" correlation and that's what I used for my girls. Three weeks later and poops are all normal, nobody has pasty butt and I am so looking forward to having my own eggs again.
hugs.gif
Thank you!

thank you for the pic tutorial,i feel confident I can do this without harming my chickens thanks everyone for all the great info and advice

Back
Top Bottom