Worming with Safeguard Goat Wormer

If you're going to buy a wormer, Valbazen (albendazole) is probably your best option, and a friend of mine has verified through before and after fecal flotations that Valbezen at 7.5 ml per gallon for one day will treat large roundworms and cecal worms. Not sure about capillary worms, but maybe it will treat those as well. Repeat in 10 days.

The problem with Safeguard (fenbendazole) is that it must be given several days in a row (five days) to treat capillary worms.

Hi, Is this Valbazen (albendazole) dosage per gallon of water, okay for 2-3 months old pullets?

Just saw this post and had vet give my entire flock panacur bc one my roosters was sick with capillaria and roundworms. Now my eggs are infertile but vet says she can't find anything that shows causes infertility yet im able find information ‍♀️♀️. At my wits end. She says that she thinks their sperm quality will come back im praying

According to chicken health book it reduces sperm quality and research done on Turkey's did the same to them. Right after he recieved medicine all eggs are infertile. But im hoping that it wears off and his sperm quality will come back up. Research done on Turkey's showed it took about 6 weeks before it started coming back up. But can't find anything on chickens bc everything says don't give it to chickens

Back
Top Bottom