Worms...AGAIN. Please help...I dont know what I can use now!

This has just gotten silly. Simply adding the word "preventatives" to your post would have clarified that you were suggesting prevention and not a cure. I am sure you were only trying to help, and that is commendable. So just be more clear in the future.

DONE.

Ghostrider's post:
DE works wet or dry, the water does not break down the crystal fossils, they are the same cut you to pieces shape either way, I have used it for years and have never had a worm problem with my animals, horses dogs cats and now chickens since March. I also use Wormwood ground and added to treats or food 2 txs a year for 6 weeks. you can also grow it in your yard and let the chicks munch the leaves as needed. Garlic will also help 5 squished bulbs in a gallon waterer, refilled daily as needed with water and the garlic refreshed each day, can also put fresh ground garlic and add it to maybe some scrambled eggs or cottage cheese. I also recommend Organic ACV in there water daily keeps the gut flora healthy, and acidic, worms don't do well in acidic environment.​

To completely control internal parasites you will need these 4 ingredients.

Pyrantel pamoate
Praziquantel
Fenbendazole
Ivermectin

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
And this one has abamectin, which is like ivermectin, and albendazole, which is like fenbendazole. Note that the price is in pesos, not dollars.

Quote:
TRIFEN PLUS
TABS
Broad spectrum dewormer residual effect
ARANDA, SA de CV, LABORATORIES
FORMULA:

Each tablet contains:
Abamectin

0.2 mg
Albendazole

30 mg
Excipient cbp 1 tablet.​

PURPOSE:
Poultry combat.
INDICATIONS:

To treat infections caused by gastroenteric parasites including roundworms and tapeworms (Heterakis gallinae and H. gallinarum, Raillietina spp, Ascaridia galli, Syngamus trachea and brushed obsignata).
Treatment of mite infestations as Coruco Ornithonyssus silviarum and lice as Columbicola columbae.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:

DOSE:
Birds of combat: 1 tablet per kg.
ADMINISTRATION: Oral.

WARNINGS:

If birds are to be used for human consumption, discontinue treatment 30 days before. Do not administer to hens in production. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is exclusively veterinary use. Consult your veterinarian. Its sale requires a prescription.
PRESENTATIONS:

Bottles with 25, 50 and 100 tablets.

-Kathy

There is some good information on our website about ingredients, sizes, pricing, even a silly how to video.
Just google Worm Eradicator

There is some good information on our website about ingredients, sizes, pricing, even a silly how to video.
Just google Worm Eradicator
Okay...

To treat tapeworms in a five pound chicken, one needs 22.72 mg of praziquantel, but the product I found has 140 mg, which is way too much.

"140mg of PRAZIQUANTEL ~> Tapeworms in canines and in poultry."

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom