Worms...AGAIN. Please help...I dont know what I can use now!

That is for the medium size which treats 30-60 pounds for the small size 4-14 pounds it's less han half of that. At 50mg

To effectively treat capillary worms and gapeworm in chickens with fenbendazole, one must give it several day in a row. The product shown on the site has only 30mg, which is not going to treat much of anything in just one dose. To treat capillary worms in a 5 pound chicken I would give 114mg five days in a row, and that would also treat gapeworms.

"30mg of FENBENDAZOLE ~> Whipworms in canines and Threadworms in poultry. (Capillaria)"

-Kathy

At 50mg it is not an overkill for animals wieghing 4-14 pounds. The overdose amounts of each ingredient are way more than whats contained in the capsules.

FWIW, everything I have read about fenbendazole in dogs says that it should be given three days in a row, but I did not see that on the site.

-Kathy

The fenbendazole is not in it to treat gapeworms, the Ivermectin in the product treats that. Cappilaria gets wiped out with one dose of Fenbendazole, as does Whipworms in canines with Fenbendazole. All other worms it caims to treat takes 3 days of treatment to be effective.

Everything in Worm Eradicator is in there to do a specific job on a specific species, in he right amounts to thoroughly get the job done.

The fenbendazole is not in it to treat gapeworms, the Ivermectin in the product treats that. Cappilaria gets wiped out with one dose of Fenbendazole, as does Whipworms in canines with Fenbendazole. All other worms it caims to treat takes 3 days of treatment to be effective.
Fenbendazole *is* used to treat gaperworms, and studies show that ivermectin will not treat them. Treatment for gapes *is* several days with something like fenbendazole or albendazole, not ivermectin.

-Kathy

Although the dosage amounts are not stated for the small and large size capsules on the website. The small size contains less than half of what the medium size capsule contains of each ingredient. The large is nearly twice as much. The formula is the same for all three sizes.

Everything in Worm Eradicator is in there to do a specific job on a specific species, in he right amounts to thoroughly get the job done.
According to the research I have done, and the veterinary books that I have seen, the product does not have the correct amounts to treat all worms in poultry.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom