Would Anyone Support This?

You make sounding your learned sleep habit so easy. LOL I've tried learning new ones for decades and never succeeded. ha ha Would help these days to minimize the wrinkles!

When I was 12 I won a state science fair when I made plaster eggs and showed them as open and with chick development. At the same time I hatched 2 out of 3 store bought eggs (showing my age) in a shoe box under my bedside lamp setting them on cottonballs. It was a science experiment. Just like what you're doing.

I think anything is possible.

Both eggs. The green one is a bit big but it still works. Both eggs were laid today too.

The rooster chick in the back had to investigate. They like to sit on my lap when I'm online, the computer fascinates them.

You make sounding your learned sleep habit so easy. LOL I've tried learning new ones for decades and never succeeded. ha ha Would help these days to minimize the wrinkles!

When I was 12 I won a state science fair when I made plaster eggs and showed them as open and with chick development. At the same time I hatched 2 out of 3 store bought eggs (showing my age) in a shoe box under my bedside lamp setting them on cottonballs. It was a science experiment. Just like what you're doing.

I think anything is possible.

wow! That is really cool! Yeah i think sometimes eggs with strong chicks will hatch out anyways.

Also… no I spent about 3-5 nights on the couch sleeping on my back before I felt I could move to somewhere where I could roll. But it's possible! Didn't get much sleep on the couch btw, watched a lot of recorded programs. XD

Last edited:
Personally I agree with kathy...#1chill and #2 give it a whirl see what happens. When I told my step father that I was getting chickens he told me that as a child he got his at the dump. I looked at him with a puzzled look and he explained. He grew up in florida near a commercial hatchery. When the hatchery would throw "bad" eggs out there were always a few that hatched in the florida sun. There is no telling what will happen....go for it

Wow… that's interesting. I heard of chicks hatching in hot weather out here but not discarded hatchery eggs in dumps!

I think when theres a possibility, there's a few chicks that will beat the odds. Let's hope this works!

Darn, this wouldn't work for me, my temp runs low, plus they'd just fall out!!
barnie.gif

I say give it a go!!

I hope it does XD so far so well. They're really warm/hottish now and tucked away. I can barely feel them. I wore a dual bra thing to keep them in place and extra warm. It's not noticeable and it is not uncomfortable. Well let's see how things look in a few days

Sounds like an interesting experiment. What will you do when showering? Also, (I'm not a woman, so excuse my ignorance) where will they be when you sleep? My wife doesn't like to sleep with a bra on. Hopefully I don't sound like a creep... just wondering. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom