Sry ... lol

Attachments

• 4AF7BF3A-68FD-4F22-B880-977CD0CCBBD7.jpeg
    4AF7BF3A-68FD-4F22-B880-977CD0CCBBD7.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 3
I’m still having the same wry neck problem in my 3 yr old polish, Daphne. What mixture with vitamin e do you put in a syringe and what amounts? My babies do well with syringe feeding. I have the multivitamins in all waterers. Poor little thing. I feel pretty helpless.
I succeeded at giving my girl he
I’m still having the same wry neck problem in my 3 yr old polish, Daphne. What mixture with vitamin e do you put in a syringe and what amounts? My babies do well with syringe feeding. I have the multivitamins in all waterers. Poor little thing. I feel pretty helpless.
My girl luckily started taking her vitamin again, but only if I squirt it on the lettuce that's grown in the garden - She won't touch it if the lettuce is store-bought. What I do personally is buy her vitamin E gel capsules, 180 mg. Since mine is only three months old, I give her one a day, sometimes two. Since yours is full-grown I recommend two a day, maybe sometimes three. 1/4 of a B1 tablet is also recommended. Then also try to feed her some egg yolk or tuna, since they contain selentium which will help her actually absorb the vitamin. Good luck with your baby :(

Back
Top Bottom