Red Pyle Ole English Game Bantams
Self Blue Old English Game Bantams
Spangled Old English Game Bantams
Wheaten Old English Game Bantams
White Old English Game Bantams
Blue Old English Game Bantams
Black Old English Game Bantams
Splash Old English Game Bantams

There is a poultry show in Connersville,Ind. this weekend. You could also check Poultry Press. The APA & ABA yearbooks also carry many ads for all breeds including Old English

I have blues and splash with a few black hens. The splash are listed on auctions, I think I've sent you pics of the others before? Let me know if you're interested.

Quote:
what price?

I have a quad of splash listed on auction for starting bid of $60. I paid a total of $135 for the 4 birds, so the highest bidder should be getting a great deal. I've also got a young pair of splash from the trio (In the listing, they are the 3 in the same picture). The young ones are about 10 weeks old I guess. I'd like to get $20 for those. The 2 black hens will be $6 each, both of them have white in their earlobes and are kind of big. The black pullet is very nice, so probably $10 for her. Then the blue hen and pullet also have white in their ears, so $6 each on those too. The blue adult male is very nice, so $10 for him. The 2 blue cockerels look good but I know one of them has red leakage on his hackle feathers. The silver blue also has red leakage, so probably $3 each on those.

I have pics of some but not all, if you are interested I'll take pics of them. I believe I've sent you pics before.
smile.png

Quote:
what price?

I have a quad of splash listed on auction for starting bid of $60. I paid a total of $135 for the 4 birds, so the highest bidder should be getting a great deal. I've also got a young pair of splash from the trio (In the listing, they are the 3 in the same picture). The young ones are about 10 weeks old I guess. I'd like to get $20 for those. The 2 black hens will be $6 each, both of them have white in their earlobes and are kind of big. The black pullet is very nice, so probably $10 for her. Then the blue hen and pullet also have white in their ears, so $6 each on those too. The blue adult male is very nice, so $10 for him. The 2 blue cockerels look good but I know one of them has red leakage on his hackle feathers. The silver blue also has red leakage, so probably $3 each on those.

I have pics of some but not all, if you are interested I'll take pics of them. I believe I've sent you pics before.
smile.png

i would like the young trio, 2 black hens, blue hen and pullet, and 2 of ther roosters. so what would you want for them all? can you take pics and put them on here, you havent sent me any pics before.

hey chicken farmer,i have six of the old english that you are looking for,either pairs,trio or quads,sent you a pm,thanks wayne.

Young trio? I assume you mean the young pair? Splash? Unless you mean you want that pair and the black pullet?
idunno.gif

I guess I've got only one black hen, I keep forgetting I sold one of them
roll.png

Here are some pics, you can see pics of the splash quad on my auction listing.
Blue and silver blue cockerels:
DSC01459.jpg

Silver blue:
DSC01460.jpg

Again:
DSC01476.jpg

Blue cockerel:
DSC01462.jpg

Blue and blue (with leakage) cockerels:
---I don't notice any red on the 'blue' cockerel except in these pics, so I think it's just a play of light---
DSC01474.jpg

Blue (with red leakage) cockerel:
DSC01472.jpg

Again
DSC01473.jpg

And again
DSC01475.jpg

Blue pullet
DSC01164.jpg

Again
DSC01166.jpg

Blue hen:
DSC01461.jpg

Black hen:
DSC01463.jpg

Blue cock and black pullet (father and daughter):
DSC01468.jpg

I'll get pics of the young splash pair later today.

Back
Top Bottom