WTB Cabinet Incubator

Tripp

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Munford, TN
I would like to buy a dickies or sportsman cabinet style incubator if anyone has one and I will pay for shipping too if you are not local??

Thanks Tripp

smile.png
there is this guy on ebay that makes his own incubators, and they are really good, and reasonable to but ..he's in north carolinia. maybe do an ebay search for incubators, and see what u come up with . there are new ones, used ones, even antique ones, and they post and change daily.. just food 4 thought! goodluck!dana
yippiechickie.gif

Do you know his name or something else that will help me find him I looked but found nothing???

Thanks
Tripp

Contact fatboys farm here on byc.... I just learned today that he's got some awesome incubators he's made and perhaps he can put one together for you or has one for sale.

He's in West Georgia but it's a driveable distance from your state.

Great luck in your search.

smile.png
when u search on ebay type in incubators then click on the ones that interest you, and to the right of page, tells their location, and has a contact link to email...also, a lot of the ppl advertising here on byc like fleming outdoors has them new too.. or go by your local farm store, and get a chicken magazine..loaded with advertisements...best of luck!!!!!!!!!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom