WTB: Mystery mix of Purebred Chicken Eggs

KDailey

Crazy Cochin Lady
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
Bronson, Tx
So I just recently had a hatch that included 6 eggs that I had no clue as to what they were. It was so fun finding out what I had. Three hatched, 2 buff turken/naked necks and 1 black showgirl.

So I'm interested in doing this again. Here's what I'm looking for:
-Purebred! I would like to be able to identify what they are, not guess "well it might have a little of this, a little of that..." Doesn't necessarily have to be standard colors. EE's do count as a "purebred" in this case.
-Shipped or local pickup. If shipped I would like to keep them in the states surrounding Texas so they don't have to be in transit for as long.
-No labels on the eggs! I want it to be a surprise
big_smile.png

-Bantams and Standards
-Please only chickens for the time being

So, lemme know how many eggs you can do and how much. Please just give me one price that includes the eggs and shipping (if aplicable).

I'm in Bronson, Tx 75930 for anyone with eggs my area. Please, I would like to confine shipping to the states surrounding Texas.

Ok everybody I've got my maximum for this hatch. Thanks to those of you that sent me pm's. When my next hatch comes around I'll bump this up.
smile.png

If any of you want to leave a post with what you've got I'll refer back to this and contact you when my next hatch comes around.

Last edited:
I don't have too many purebred chickens laying, but I have Seramas and a few other breeds and I could also through in some Guinea or some mystery mix eggs!
wink.png

~Aspen

Back
Top Bottom