WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Hey Tom, the look nice. I think I am actually going up to pick up some from Whitmore here soon. I told him I would... now, just making the trip.. But, I may end up not going.. I dunno. Things are so crazy right now, I just don't think I'll get the time anytime soon.

Tonya, my turkey eggs aren't fertile yet. I'll probably have to wait til summerstock though I know you can order heritage poults from Gower's for $10 ea.

Tammy, prayers sent
hugs.gif
I really hope everything turns out. Call me if I can help in any way. Im not going to York this year.

Erin can you add Delaware Chicks to the list.
Your friend is bringing some.
I'm getting turkey eggs in this week and if they hatch then there will be some there at the swap.
No way will I need 15 (if they all hatch) .
I'll let you know for sure closer to the hatch date. (4/10 or so)

Last edited:
Just a heads up incase someone is looking
I may be selling my GQF 6 tray hatcher ~ brand new Elec. Termo,new weather stripping,clear door and new water pans anlong with the old ones.
I thought I would get more use out of it but what I need is another bator instead.
I will have to get what I paid to get it and update it.
Pm if you would like it or more info.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the April ChickenStock. I will have my chicken carriers on display and for sale. Pictured below is one of my crates.
CHAMPION.jpg

In addition to being all solid wood construction, it has the tried and true loading door that can be opened with one hand.
GRAND.jpg

Quote:
I don't have any, but tell her hey from Pipestem! We're just up the road from each other.

I will be having some Cochin mixes, Silkies, maybe Silke Showgirls, Seramas, SLWs, Red Stars, etc.

Thank you for the Holiday Inn review, we'll book there
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom