WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Thanks! That's pretty much what I was thinking (I'm going to go higher for the Coronation though
smile.png
)!! Thanks and I will see you all there
smile.png
!!

wee.gif

I am SO excited for this! I'm new to the chicken 'thing' but I've had this chickenstock marked on Google calendar since early February!
In fact, the original posts showing up in an internet search is how I first found this forum! (Then the forum kept showing up, every time I typed in a chicken question!)
I hope I can find the pullets I'm looking for!
ya.gif

I know I'm going to buy way too much 'stuff' ---accessories and such --- Poor husband has to work, so I won't have any supervision
clap.gif

I almost want to camp in the parking lot the night before to make sure I don't miss anything!
squeeeee

I'll be the one who doesn't know what I'm doing!

See y'all there!
celebrate.gif

Orpygirl, I think I am only bringinng eggs... The birds are for a local restaurant though I may keep a few breeders for myself... the fattest ones
tongue.png
I bought my eggs on ebay. I think I paid $40 including shipping and they sent 200 eggs.. something ridiculously cheap. I do know that you need to check feedback and ask around for the sellers who actually have the jumbos. Many say they do but, until you actually weigh them, you can't know. I think I got decent birds but, I still need to weigh them.

splitteredsplattered, WELCOME to BYC!!!
woot.gif
I love seeing how excited newbies are to find us.. It's like an "uh ha" experience.. I think they call it
lol.png
All the answers are here, my friend
old.gif

just yesterday I was searching slogans for my chicken signs... thanks for helping
rant.gif
ANYWAY, I googled "chicken sayings" and guess what popped up?? A BYC thread of chicken sayings!! so, I have a few ideas rolling around.

I even googled "msbear" and I popped up on the first page... well, someone talking about me but, that counts too right
big_smile.png

Quote:
I sell silkie chicks for $5 each - they are breeder/show quality Once they get some size on them 4-8 months, I sell them for $15 each with no problems. After that (meaning I kept them for possible show birds myself wanting to see how they filled out) it depends on the individual bird.

I will have 12-15 point of lay pullets and hens that just turned one year old. They too were wintered over to see if they would be potential show birds. I sell them for $15.00 a piece.

After all, look at all the time and feed $$ people will not have to put into them vs. chicks. The extra $10.00 is worth it.

Now, I just have to get out my scrub brush and clean up some no longer used chicken accessories
roll.png

I had to help this guy over the fence into the neighbors open field today. The steers and donkeys were harassing him pretty bad. I never thought to pen him up 'til Saturday....surely someone at Chickenstock would've wanted an immature vulture right?

40223_babyv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom