Wyandotte Bantams

I see you live in PA. some breeders in your area Nittany Wyandottes. they are mainly large fowl though. they have Columbians. they do have some bantams but I don't know what variety. they also have a web site. hope this helps

It's here, the 2014 Wyandotte Breeders List / Directory
The list was created last year to refer folks to that were interested in buying Wyandottes. It allows buyers to see who is selling what varieties, if they sell eggs, chicks, juveniles, adult birds, and whether or not the seller ships or local pick up only. From there they can look at the BYC members profile to see if they have a website, pictures of their birds, etc...

Here is the link;

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/2014-wyandotte-breeders-list-directory

We are looking for Bantam Cloumbian Wyandottes for my daughters 4h project. We're in CA and wondering if anyone will be bringing any to the Stockton show at the and of Jan or to the Holister show. So far no luck finding any so any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks tons.

My silver laced wyandotte Banty just laid her first egg!

I will be looking in the spring for a bantam silver laced cockerel or cock for a project. Does not have to meet the wyandotte standard, single comb would be a plus. Please PM me if you have one or know someone who does. Thank you!

I am getting some blrw bantam chicks this week from dunlap hatchery. They wont be for show, just pets. I also ordered the naked neck bantams. I had black wyandotte bantams a few yrs ago and the little roosters made the best little processed birds we ever had, very easy to process for me compared to lf size and good breast meat for their size. I got those from a show line though so not sure how hatchery will compare. Hatchery birds usually lay more eggs though at least in most breeds we've had, so i like both types.

Back
Top Bottom