Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
The hatch has officially started. One Blue Slate poult is hatched and at least three more are zipping. I think I even saw a Sapphire pipped.

This being Wyoming the rain that started yesterday evening has turned to snow today. At least my lettuce and radishes are coming up.

Made it to Casper. Getting a bite to eat and some fuel before heading the rest of the way home. Sure the long way around from Gillette but the passes aren't passable and part of I90 was closed. Wyoming in the spring - gotta love it!

Hello people from Wyoming! I will be traveling thru your state the end of May. I will be coming across first on I90, then South on I25 to I80, heading to Gibon NE. Then a few days later will be back North on I 90 to 14 going to Cody then on into Yellowstone. I am looking for hatching eggs. The breeds I would like are Lemon Cuckoo Neiderrheiners, Barnvelders, Salmon Favarolles, Tolbunt Polish LF and Wheaton Ameracaunas. Or any other diffrent breed or color?? Anyone out there?? Is there amything out this way from North Idaho or Spokane Wa area I can bring for you?? I am sure I can handle them better than the USPS.. Just let me know, I will be leaving on May 20th.

Shari

Normal Wyoming spring weather. This is what I woke up to this morning.

Every year when my crabapple tree blooms, this happens.

Back
Top Bottom