YA KNOW d@%n rabbits!

Nope it's a cotton tail. I live in Wyoming,need I say more? It's been really dryhere for the last 15 years(drought) and there really isn't alot of grasses to chew on right now. We've always had problems with them eating wiring out of cars that gave sat along time. Just never one that was being driven.

*Ah-- maybe just buy a 5O# bag of rabbit chow then & you'll solve the problem-- or, have all the rabbit stew you could possibly eat!
tongue.png
My fav deterent is cayenne pepper, laid down all around the ground. Maybe that'd work for ya. I buy a couple of those big spice types at Costco & lay it on pretty thick once a week. The only 2 times I forgot or it rained, Miss Chook got hit by possums. Oughta work for your car, unless this hungry bun likes spice w/ his wire spagetti!!
smile.png

Last edited:
We have tons of bunnies, cottontail and the biggest jacks I have ever seen! We had a problem with them eating the wiring for the heatlamps for the well and pump house. The guy that built the place didn't do things right. DH insulated correctly and now they can't get in there.

Our puppy chases the rabbits all the time, he has gotten quite a few. It doesn't deter them at all!

Monica

Back
Top Bottom