Ya know, This is the price I pay...

Just thought of another one....everywhere we go my 3 1/2 yr old son, Tyler flocks to women. So, now every time he is talking to a lady my husband asks him what he says to the ladies and he looks at her and says "LADY, you're SMOKIN HOT!"

He asked one of our waitresses when she was going out on a date with him. She says, "where are we going" He says, "UUUUmmmm, Chucky Cheese, but you have to drive"

One time I came out of the bathroom and couldn't find him (he was 2) and I yelled for him. I heard him but still couldn't see him so I said "where are you" To which he replies "right here" I finally find him under the kitchen table with half a pound cake. When I asked him what he was doing he said "eatin cake". Don't you just love it when they make you feel so dumb?

Aren't they a blessing....it never fails, when you are having a rotten day they will do something to make you laugh!

Lori

Quote:
OMG that reminds me, DON't Spray Lemon Pledge on the doors in the kitchen to clean them, use a towel and spray the towel!!! Makes the linoleum REALLY slick. Nieces all had a ball sliding down the kitchen linoleum. They still want "Aunt Jenny" to come clean the cabinets so they can slide. It is the little things we learn from LOLOLOLOL
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

By the way use Dawn with lemon to cut the pam off the tile floor.

Quote:
OMG that reminds me, DON't Spray Lemon Pledge on the doors in the kitchen to clean them, use a towel and spray the towel!!! Makes the linoleum REALLY slick. Nieces all had a ball sliding down the kitchen linoleum. They still want "Aunt Jenny" to come clean the cabinets so they can slide. It is the little things we learn from LOLOLOLOL
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

By the way use Dawn with lemon to cut the pam off the tile floor.

It wound up being more like straight dawn on the floor, spread it around and break out the steam shark to get it off. And then the tile had to be repolished. I wanted to strangle those boys that day....

Quote:
OH GOSH, I've used that one too! They just look at me, you know that look!

I always told them that i will call animal control, to make a nuisance complaint but they didnt believe me no more, that hospital thingy just came in the nick of time
lol.png

but overall i have to say they are pretty good kids. Taylor got even accepted to the reaching for the stars program in her school.

Cute kid story. A while back I found a kitten on the edge of the runway of our local airport and took him home. My son named him Taco. Taco grew, Taco is cool, Taco loves EVERYONE. One day my nephews came over and they were lovin all over Taco. Taco rolled on his back and put his paws on both sides of the 7 year olds face, and he looked at my mom and said "Aunt Debi got a gift from God". Ok, how cute IS that?????

There is a very wise saying that says..."Grandchildren are Gods reward for not killing your children"..heehe..good luck with the little rascals!..you should write down all these silly things they do..and when they are all grown up and have children of their own and they are driving them crazy, you can remind them of all the silly things they did to drive you crazy....

Nephew story......... When my nephew was 3 and baby brother was being born, My mom, went to stay with my sister in law to help out. Mom was getting Bryan out of the bathtub. They were talking about life and little brothers and cool things. Mom told Bryan to go into his room and get his jammies on. They were talking still while he was "SUPPOSED" to be getting ready and my mom was sitting on the stairs waiting for him. She said "You should always be happy for what you have, Bryan!"

At this point, Bryan jumped out of his room on the landing of the steps like Superman and yelled, "YOU MEAN BE HAPPY FOR THIS GRAMMY?" and shook his little bottom! He was butt naked.

Mom just calmly said, "Yes Bryan you should be happy for that!"

He went back to getting dressed and MOM lost it. She died laughing at his silliness! Of course the family motto now is "Be happy for what you have!" You now all know why I have the little dancing bunny next to my motto!
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh... just this last weekend.. while we were at walmart in orlando picking up our souveniers.... my youngest ... decided it was a good time to poo.. right as we were checking out.. my 7 yo daughter was complaining of an ear ache.. so I talked to DH and said you take those two 7 DD and 8 DS and run to the car I will make it easy and take my 21 months old DS get ear stuff for her.. then I will change his diaper... I walked just past the check stands heading to the pharmacy and my son puts his hand up in the air and says .... ewwwwwww... I looked he put his hand in his pants... I think I screamed in walmart... grabbed that hand held it up. wrapped my other arm around his stomach and had my other hand filled with a credit card and some cash my DH just handed to me... these little things happend to me DAILY!!

4 days ago my son was walking around the house with a paintbrush.. no problem there.. I look a bit later.. he was painting the wall and it looked wet
ep.gif
he was painting with toilet water... not only that but one of the other kids forgot to flush..
sickbyc.gif
all over my wall.... now I just move on and clean it up.. my DH on the other hand ... freaks out..

GERMS!!!!!
old.gif
duc.gif
i wish...

my 10 yo step son.. just informed us that he wants to be a part of the FBI .... we said really .... yup female body inspector.... we are going to have to worry about that one.. the 13 yo not so much and then the 7 yo girl. worry about her too....

about 1 month ago... my almost 2 year old was taking a nap.. woke up crawled out of his crib.. we had a bottom drawer in his dresser with stuff in it.. forgot about it actually.. well he found it.. one bottle of nail polish, and two tubes of lipstick later.... this one shocked me... DH came home and I told him what happened.. he said.. "well you did want to put in hard wood floors"
th.gif

Last edited:
Kids and water, you gotta love em. My two at 6 (boy) and 8 (girl) filled a toy bucket with water in my sons bedroom and spilled it. I took me two hours with a steam cleaner to suck up the water and it was still pretty wet. I was doing the dishes at the time and never heard them turn on the water. Hubby was watching the toddler.

When my daughter was 10 we had several incidents with her and her friend when she would spend the night at our house. They mummified themselves with masking tape. They used some body paints from a kiddie gift pack gramma gave them and painted their whole faces fushia and blue and ran out and scared me. What was scarier was the paint stained their faces.

In the check out line some lady in front of us let out an sbd (silent but deadly) and my daughter at 7 hollered "EW It smells like the sewer".

We were out looking at houses and ran across a guy with his toddler in the yard. She was down to her undies and he was hosing her off. He had this mortified look on his face because she had pooped her pants and made a big mess. He started to explain. My hubby cut him off to reply "been there, done that, have fun" and we both cracked up.

Back
Top Bottom