Ya know, This is the price I pay...

There is a reason why some species eat their young....
wink.png

And thanks for the Amanda story. I made sure to share it with my Amanda! So much for little girls. She doesn't think that the law of gravity applies to her! (She tried to encourage the chickens to fly!) She's our ER frequent flyer!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
so horrible but so funnny!! my mom made this threat, we heard bout it on the radio ad she was like "thats gonna be you in a feww weeks"

My older son never had an issue with nudity, in fact, he rather liked it as a small child. On day we were finger-painting, outdoors, because I'm not that stupid. It was a fathers's day card, and the paint was gooey and fun. Nick asked if he could paint himself...I said sure, and the shirt was off anyway. Well pretty soon, the small boy canvas of chest was finished, and there was still more paint left so off came the rest of the clothes...."mom, can I paint my penis", "sure kiddo". Well he had stripes on the penis, and hand-prints on the butt cheeks, swirls on the legs and a look of joy on his face. He knew his art was good...so off to the neighbors to show off....nekkid as a jaybird and covered in bright paint, ding-donging the neighbors door.

What is it about kids and water???? My kids have been soaked and muddy so many times that they automatically drop the clothes on the tile floor just inside the garage and take their nekkid bodies to bathtub.

I've also had lipstick all over the kid's face, and it doesn't wash out of curly blond hair or eyebrows easily; a full gallon of milk on the hardwood floor, ovaltine all over the pantry, powdered sugar everywhere, calls to poison control about eating crayons and chalk, which is very nasty when the results come out....there's more but I can't remember them now.

Quote:
I know you got really mad and I would have to and probably still would be. But you will look back on this when they are 25 and getting married and think back once again and would give your right arm for them to be that age again.

Sound like they had fun though.

And also, I love being a Mother.

LOL Them would be some dead kids! Thats why I dont have any of them little hell devils... I know how honory I was, and I dont wanna have to put up with that LOL!
wink.png

Last edited:
My son hardly got into anything, he was and still is as a teenager a good boy. I could tell him don't do this or that because this might happen, he was gullable. Anyway me neice...oh my neice got into EVERYTHING you never took an eye off this one. She had a the tendency to wake up before anybody, anyhoo here's the set up
pop.gif
. BTW Jolene was around 3, Daddy fell asleep on the couch, Mommy was in bed Jolene got into the pantry took out the green food coloring and painted Daddy's toes needless to say Daddy had green feet for days. She had a older brother who got into lots too, so when my sis was pregnant with Jolene she desided to lay off the caffiene, sugar etc. because she figured the new baby would not be as wound up as her boy, oh my Jolene was so much more wound up than her brother
lau.gif
, oh we would die laughing when she told us what she would do, trust me my sis deserves it
gig.gif
. Now Jolene is 11 and has always been a sweetheart even when she got into everything you could'nt get angry with her, she would look up at you with those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks and grin and you knew she was just trying to help or make something look pretty she's a doll, and at age 11 she is always wanting to help her mom around the house, wants to cook and make things pretty.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I know you got really mad and I would have to and probably still would be. But you will look back on this when they are 25 and getting married and think back once again and would give your right arm for them to be that age again.

Sound like they had fun though.

And also, I love being a Mother.

I was po'd for about 30 minutes. It's really hard to stay mad at my toddlers. DH and I laughed about it as soon as he got home that morning... Kids will be kids.

And becoming a mother was the best decision I made with my life. I have no idea where I'd be without them.
love.gif

hehe, i have been lol'ing at this all morning! here's my story

my nephew was about 4 i think, and i was talking to him about preschool. i asked if he had a girlfriend, and he said yes. i told him that girls have cooties, and he goes, "what?". so i pointed at my chest (my chest, not my lady chest), and repeated, "girls have cooties!".... and he says, "those aren't cooties, those are boobies!" i lmbo! the whole family was in the room, it was thanksgiving... man i love jackson!

Back
Top Bottom