Ya know, This is the price I pay...

Quote:
Don't ya just love those poison control guys?!?
Okay, my worst kid trick: From the time my daughter was a newborn she hummed while she ate. While she was nursing and later with solid foods it was always mmmmmmm the whole time.
We lost track of her in the house one day, she was about a year old. I thought she was with Dad, Dad thought she was with Mom, you know how it goes.
In our panicked state we heard her humming. Found her in the kitty litter box, have herself a little snack.
sickbyc.gif

We took turns upchucking and scooping her mouth out! Called the doctor. He said the poo wouldn't hurt her and to quote him "we could always worm her later", but he wasn't sure about the chemicals added to scented kitty litter. He suggested we call poison control. Told the whole gruesome story to poison control. They said the kitty litter wouldn't hurt her, but to let the doc worm her.
I got my revenge. It was THE story I told all her potential boyfriends when she got to dating age.

OMG You have to love poison control. Last Mother's Day, DH was supposedly letting me sleep in. Too bad he never got up and the kid's drank a bottle of Clorox GreenWorks cleaner. Sprayed it in each other faces and mouths actually.
When I called poison control freaking out, they told me 'At least they're clean, but just give them some OJ for their blood sugar. Happy Mother's Day!' ....
lau.gif

LOL, These stories are so cute!!! I have one!! Grandma (me) and Papaw were watching the two grandsons outside one afternoon this summer, a 3 year old and a 4 year old. I went into the house for snacks and drinks for the boys, their Papaw was in charge!! I came out with everything and said where are the boys? Oh their playing way down there in the yard with their trucks!! Sure enough they were, playing in a pile of dog doo doo, using it as a road way for their trucks!! They had the stuff everywhere! Two baths and a load of laundry quick!! Needless to say Papaw in not in charge much anymore unless he knows the yard is cleaned of doggy doo!!

Well, thats pretty funny!!! My 2 boys are arguing right now as we speak. They are 10 and 4, and the 4 year old thinks he's the BOSS, he just told me to put my oldest son in his room, now he just asked for a snack, and my 4 yr old said no mom son't let him!!! It's like this 1/2 the time, the other half they get along great!!! But I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't want it any other way, it adds a little excitement! I love all the stories you all have shared!!! Thanks for the laughs!!!
Chrissie

I remember once my younger sister was being a pain, worse than normal. I took the metal ice cube tray out of the freezer and asked if she wanted to lick the sugar off. After her tongue froze the the metal, I ripped it off. hehehehe

Yeah, the spanking was worth it.
lol.png

Sterling....I got woke up at 2am by my children when they were about 2 and 4. They had every known chemical dumped in the bathroom, pink (pepto pink) spilt on the carpet, shower running and them swinging like tarzan from the shower curtain. I could have gone to jail that night I do believe. Be thankful it was only water.

My youngest got into everything. He ate rat poison on thankgiving one year. Snuck out of the house when he was 2 and walked to grandmas. The day after his grandfather passed. Told his gma when he walked in he came to visit gpa. He's stuck keys in outlets. If there was something he could do to injure hisself he'd find a way to do it. He gets it from his father, lol.

Little girls aren't always such angels. My middle child, a girl, was the worst at rebeling and getting into trouble. She's now 28 but when she was about 2 we moved into a brand new home - our first. It had a large dining room and we didn't own any dining furniture yet so the kids would play in there. It had textured white walls.

One day I'm in the den and I hear this weird sound - like a scraping kind of. I call out "Candice is that you?" She says "Yes". I say "What are you doing honey?" She said "Coloring". I said "Coloring, on what?" She said "The walls."

I couldn't run in there fast enough and sure enough, two year old art work, in green crayon, colored loop de loops all over that brand new bumpy textured wall as high as she could reach. I tried to wash it off only to have all the bumpy texture get wet and fall off leaving a slick space. So, you guessed it, eventually had to sand down all the walls in that room and the adjoining living room and repaint - the walls were cathedral ceiling and over 30 feet high. It was the only thing I could do because we couldn't match the texture or the wall color.

"Coloring".
smile.png

I love the stories. Here are a couple of mine. When my oldest two were 11/2 and 3, they decided to have a pillow fight with our Great Dane puppy. In less than 10 minutes our livingroom looked like something from a Disney movie. A few months later, the older one let the dog out the front door, and by the time I caught the pup, he had his little brother pinned down and squirting bird vitamins in his eyes. He had watched his dad use allergy drops and just wanted to try it.

Back
Top Bottom