YE LOYAL YOLK-FELLOWS Chicken Coop (Newly Finished w/pics)

That's the most creative use of an unfortunate incident I've ever seen. The coop itself is amazingly adorable and functional. I'm soooo impressed. How fun for all of you.

I love the photo of the children sitting on the deck. I hope they're tossing treats down to those chickens! You said five oldest. How many do you have? I'm always in awe and completely jealous of anyone with a large family because that's what I wanted (but didn't get).

Can I come and live with you?

Nice setup! I love all the special details that make it feel cozy and like home!

thumbsup.gif

Love the coop and the setup. Kudos to all.

I have a question about the flooring.. I see that you only have a wire floor.. which looks awesome for not having to buy bedding and for easy cleaning... (excuse my newbie questions) are the chickens ok with not having a soft floor? It doesn't hurt thier feet? I see you are in Valporaiso, so I'm assuming Valpo Indiana.. by not having a solid floor, wont an updraft in the winter make for chilly chicken bums?

Absolutely LUV this coop and the pool deck idea. I was the one searching for this thread. Thank you to those who found it for me.

I have to show my hubby... I want to do some alterations to our little chicken house.

Would love to see pics of how this whole set-up is doing now.

D

Back
Top Bottom