Solved Year Badges

Devyn Nagy

5 Star Chicken General
Premium Feather Member
Jun 2, 2020
Michigan, USA
How and why do some members have the number of years that they have been members displayed as a badge? Is it something that is applyed after a certain number of years? At first I thought it was only for PFMs but now I've noticed some people with them that aren't PFMs. Just one of those passing curiosities of mine. ;D

At the 5th year, members start to get yearly badges. 2 more years and you will get your 5th year badge!
@TwoCrows is like
Navy_Ribbons_and_Badges.jpg
:lau

How and why do some members have the number of years that they have been members displayed as a badge? Is it something that is applyed after a certain number of years? At first I thought it was only for PFMs but now I've noticed some people with them that aren't PFMs. Just one of those passing curiosities of mine. ;D
Not sure on the how (i think TwoCrows answered that already) but on the why; i think it’s to show what they have contributed to BYC as a dedicated member or educator. (And to show appreciation to people who have been here since day one supporting!)

Also, wasn't there mention of having to be active -posting within last 90 days of anniversary- to get the badge?
Yes i think so! I was about to mention, many people who haven’t been on a lot don’t get it. (I mean people who haven’t been on for the past 5 years or something.) they remain blank.

Back
Top Bottom