YO GEORGIANS! :)

Just saw this video from Greenfire Farms, in which eggs are hatched with what looks like just a heat lamp. Is that even possible?? Or do you think it's just "video magic".

0.jpg

I think that is possible to do but why would they hatch mixed eggs like that to ship like that? How would they know for sure what they are shipping from what for sure hatched to meet the order?

Walton County here
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif

I'm not sure we have any quail people on this thread. If there are, they don't talk about it much. I wish I had the equipment to raise Bob White quail so I could release them and repopulate the area. I miss hearing them like I did when I was a kid. GAM's dad was raising them but he moved recently and I don't know if he will continue doing it. But her dad lives in Virginia.

:welcome

I'm not sure we have any quail people on this thread.  If there are, they don't talk about it much.  I wish I had the equipment to raise Bob White quail so I could release them and repopulate the area.  I miss hearing them like I did when I was a kid.  GAM's dad was raising them but he moved recently and I don't know if he will continue doing it.  But her dad lives in Virginia.
My coworker's husband is a quailman. Can't remember what type though.

Back
Top Bottom