YO GEORGIANS! :)

Do any of you have the Swedish Flower Hen breed? I have 2 roosters for sale ($25 each), one is German and one is not. Will have chicks for sale soon and whoever buys the roosters will be first in line to buy the chicks. Last Summer I got 4 chicks at $20 each and now I have 2 other lines and hatched a dozen from one and have 2 dozen from the other in the incubator now. I am hoping for many Snow-Leopard chicks in this next batch.

Here are the roosters:

Do any of you have the Swedish Flower Hen breed? I have 2 roosters for sale ($25 each), one is German and one is not. Will have chicks for sale soon and whoever buys the roosters will be first in line to buy the chicks. Last Summer I got 4 chicks at $20 each and now I have 2 other lines and hatched a dozen from one and have 2 dozen from the other in the incubator now. I am hoping for many Snow-Leopard chicks in this next batch.

Here are the roosters:

I have 3 young Swedish Flower cockerels I got from a lady at the Newnan Show. I was hoping for pullets, but all three ended up boys. I may be interested in some chicks, but I am getting a few SWH eggs in the mail today and if I don't get a girl, I will be coming to see you!

I have 3 young Swedish Flower cockerels I got from a lady at the Newnan Show. I was hoping for pullets, but all three ended up boys. I may be interested in some chicks, but I am getting a few SWH eggs in the mail today and if I don't get a girl, I will be coming to see you!

You can tell at 3 weeks and then some will sneak up on you. I can already see 3-4 more roosters so far in the first dozen I hatched and I am hoping that is all for that group but chances are there are more. LOL The 2 I am selling are from Bartel Farms and she recently lost her husband and is now out of the chicken business. They were in the business together and she just could not see doing it without him.

You can tell at 3 weeks and then some will sneak up on you. I can already see 3-4 more roosters so far in the first dozen I hatched and I am hoping that is all for that group but chances are there are more. LOL The 2 I am selling are from Bartel Farms and she recently lost her husband and is now out of the chicken business. They were in the business together and she just could not see doing it without him.

Here are the three I am selling

I don't think I posted this pic of my chickens, I love this picture of happy chickens

so you're still a criminal huh, letting them chickens illegally roam the yard
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom