You know you are "Country" when...

Quote:
here, in my family... we've always called the 'good smelling' manure, "the good ole country smell.....
yes theres a difference between 'good smelling' and had smelling....
lol.png

In Wisconsin, we can always tell country folk from city folk from thier constant complaints of the natural smells here. We just say," Welcome to Wisconsin.... please enjoy our 'dairy air'".
lol.png

When your driving the old farm truck to the field and you look over and see a mouse riding shot gun.
lau.gif
Happened to my son this morning. He was just sitting there on the seat in the passenger side.

When you just learned, today I might add, that you are the talk of the entire southern town and that they regularly have discussions about you at the local restaurant. I'm told those discussions go something like this:

Jed: "Have you been down Field Station? You know over there by the mill? The old (name of farmer who built the house) place? Unbelievable! Those crazy yankees who’re liv’n in that house put a chicken coop in their front yard. Why if old (name of farmer who built the house) knew this he'd roll over in his grave. I declare, no one puts a chicken coop in their front yard and those people have gone and put two in their front yard!"

Wilber: “Yeah, I saw ‘em a you know what else I seen? That yankee lady goes out and sits in the run with the chickens. She’s in there everyday, just petting and talking to ‘em like theys yung’ns. One day I even saw a chicken sitt’n on her head.”

Yep, gone country
lol.png

Quote:
gig.gif

yeah, and he told my dad he better set a trap in there and my dad said "ahh, he dont eat much" Heck, I bet hes made a pet out of it.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom