You know you love your chickens when...

I love that photo. With all those feathers, why does she want to be by the fire, lol.

Such a silly chook! This was actually a young rooster (that I couldn't keep thanks to regulations in the area). But all the other chooks ended up hanging down by the fire as they waited for him to lead them up to bed! (I ended up herding the hens up to the coop while carrying him, because he fell asleep in the chair) :7

When you lose sleep worrying about the 'littles' first night outside in the coop! And having dreams about all the possible things that could happen even though they're locked up like Fort Knox! Happily they did very well despite a little chilly last night!

When you talk to them like u have people around, and pick them up and kiss that silly little head saying - uuh ohhhhhhh why do u smell so goooood !
love.gif

When you lose sleep worrying about the 'littles' first night outside in the coop! And having dreams about all the possible things that could happen even though they're locked up like Fort Knox! Happily they did very well despite a little chilly last night!

When you miss your chickies terribly cause they are not in the house anymore and they are outside in the coop without you helicoptering....

Back
Top Bottom