You know you're a crazy chicken lady/man when...

When people have the guts to call you chicken lady/man ! That's an obvious sign!

Last edited:
when you have mastered the art of holding 5 eggs in one hand- I did that once\twice\ --ok, alot of times!

When a fellow chicken-keeper tells you they have another one on the way, your first thought is, "Why are they only getting one chicken? That can't be right. They must have ordered chicks in the mail. I wonder how many chicks will be in the box."

Last edited:
I like this thread. Most of the comments apply to me. Eggs, Chicken feed, horse treats have all been carried to work, or town.

When you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is text your sister about her ex-husband's 6 month old chickens:
"Do you think they would let me have the chickens? I need more chickens."

Oh yeah, and

When someone asks 'what've you got in your pocket?' and you check, and have to reply 'Oh, that's chicken food...' and hope they don't ask why :gig  (Seriously, this has happened more than once :lau )

Ha! Usually it's corn in my pocket! (I washed some jeans in the dryer with corn in them. Oops)

When a teacher at school calls you the chicken whisperer because you showed him a video of your chicken riding on the handle bars of your bike.
When your friends call you the chicken lady 'cuz that's all you talk about

Last edited:

Someone has just started laying

Back
Top Bottom