You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

If you got take 2 big German Shepherds in a little Mercury cougar (a little sports car) with me my sister and my Mom and sister without ANY are aircondioner windows were down and hair everywhere! Feel bad for me I had to lint roll the car!

If you find some three sided metal racks that they are going to throw away at Culligan, and you see a new goat hauling crate instead. I tore one apart and used one side welded to the other and made a four-sided goat hauler.
IMG_20170930_191818028.jpg
Of course this may make me more of a scrounge than a redneck.

Last edited:
Well, today I added to my you might be a redneck personal score. I managed to save up a few dollars and instead of spending it to fix the sprung door on my stove, I paid a retired electrician to put in a couple of Breakers and hook up the outlets I put in my stalls so that I would have it for kidding season. I put up the outlets in the wire and did all the basics I just wanted him to actually hook up the stop so that I know it was right. :oops:

You might be a red neck if write wether instead of weather.
http://www.raisingsheep.net/wether-sheep.html
If you say middens instead of mittens.
If bisickle means two handed brush clearing to you.
You have more overalls than suits.
You’re surprised at a dinner when the Muscovys are Russians.
You pack a rooster instead of an alarm clock in your travel bag.
You’re constantly getting your lock knife confiscated at government buildings.
You tuck your laces into your boots.
You’re truck has never seen a car wash.
Beans doesn’t mean Heinz.
You have a nest box in your house.

if in January you're getting your cot and a mummy bag ready not to go camping but because you might have to spend the night in a stall with births in the near future. And you're setting up a baby monitor in a stall. don't forget the basket with towels and meds baby sweaters and hair dryer that is ready at a moment's notice to go to the birthing room just not at a hospital.

You might be a red neck if write wether instead of weather.
http://www.raisingsheep.net/wether-sheep.html
If you say middens instead of mittens.
If bisickle means two handed brush clearing to you.
You have more overalls than suits.
You’re surprised at a dinner when the Muscovys are Russians.
You pack a rooster instead of an alarm clock in your travel bag.
You’re constantly getting your lock knife confiscated at government buildings.
You tuck your laces into your boots.
You’re truck has never seen a car wash.
Beans doesn’t mean Heinz.
You have a nest box in your house.
Well, I'm guilty on the boot strings right now especially with all the muck. not sure what's the deal with the beans in the Heinz though missed that one. Though I have had Heinz in my beans ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom