You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
Your kids swim in the stock tank...

You use old campers for coops...

You find missing eggs in your daughters playhouse...

You drive for miles just to follow your ducks on their morning flight and make sure nobody is shooting them... DH does that every morning lol, coffee and duck watch.

I've always wanted to swim in a stock tank! :lol:

thats so funny!! what kind of ducks and how far do they go??

They're mallards; they don't really wander more than a couple miles, but they go in a big circle about 30 times and either land back in the yard in their pool, or land in the creek. It's pretty cool to watch, they're like F14 fighter jets :)

DH has had people shoot them right out of the creek, so he guards them pretty close ;)

They're mallards; they don't really wander more than a couple miles, but they go in a big circle about 30 times and either land back in the yard in their pool, or land in the creek. It's pretty cool to watch, they're like F14 fighter jets
smile.png

DH has had people shoot them right out of the creek, so he guards them pretty close
wink.png
my calls would fly to the pond across the street, always neat to watch
i think its great that your husband babysits them

They're mallards; they don't really wander more than a couple miles, but they go in a big circle about 30 times and either land back in the yard in their pool, or land in the creek. It's pretty cool to watch, they're like F14 fighter jets
smile.png

DH has had people shoot them right out of the creek, so he guards them pretty close
wink.png

I have the craziest ducks, I guess. Even the Mallards don't fly. They don't look clipped. I guess they are just that spoiled here!

Back
Top Bottom