Twilight Addiction

Becky89*

Songster
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
pennsylvania
I am getting addicted to the new movie Twilight! Edward and Bella just fit so well together and the movie is very well written! I LOVE IT!!!! I've watched it 4 times since saturday.

Has anyone seen Twilight? What do you all think of it!

i have! i cant wait for the rest of the movies to come out. although something tells me that breaking dawn will be R and ill have to wait a while and see it on dvd

I don't get it. I watched it once and about half way thru it I almost fell asleep. was sooooo boring

I am more excited about the new Fast & Furious movie.
Vin Diesel
droolin.gif

Twilight I don't know why but I just love watching it! This addiction might be hard to end.

My sis is a Vin Diesel fan, she can't wait for that movie either.

Anyways Edward was also in Harry Potter as Cedric! I like him better in Twilight!

I think it could have been so much better. There was a real lack of physical intimacy. I know that's the point considering who wrote it but I was 17 not that long ago. And hot and heavy was hard to avoid.

My 14 yr old DD loved all the books-- and FREAKED when the movie came out!
Now that it's on DVD-- it's all I hear about-- WHEN DO WE GET PAID!!????

The lack of physical intimacy was just that-- INTIMACY without sexuality... the whole point since it is aimed mostly at teenage girls.....
(IMO) There is enough teenage sex portrayed in movies as a "must have" part of every relationship-- I found the lack of it refreshing.

I haven't had a chance to see the movie again since the night it opened in the theatre, but I thought it was pretty good considering the size and intensity of the book. The books are WAAAAY better though, you gotta read them if you haven't. I couldn't put them down.

And the lack of physical intimacy is kind of one of the points of the story. When you read the books you really know what is going on inside their heads, and every time Edward gets near her he just wants to bite her, which will kill her, so as much as he loves her, he can't be that close to her. It is way more involved than that, but that is kind of it, I don't want to give too much away. Your local library should have them, probably a waiting list, but they are worth the wait if you don't have the funds or interest to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom