Frizzle standard Cochin eggs -GA- will ship ***pics***

ILOVEFRIZZLES

Red Roof Hens
10 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Hamilton Ga
ok I have One Standard Cochin Rooster and One Frizzle Cochin Rooster in with Standard Hens. I have entered the Apirl egg swap so those will be first. I am offering 6 + eggs for $10.00 plus shipping and packing. I also have EE eggs and Sultan eggs could make a mixed carton if like. All are in different pens. If alot of people what these I will have to make a waiting list with only two hens.

P1010451-1.jpg

some of my chicks

P1010446.jpg

Frizzle Chick ( I think)

I would like them!!! SOLD
So what are the odds of getting a frizzle chick out of these? Also what colors do you end up with?
Sara

Last edited:
I have got frizzle Chicks. But it is lower because of he other roo I am not sure about the color you see the two roo one hen is black and one is barred. I think two of the chick that are in the pic are frizzle and the other are still were to young. All have been sold.

Well, both your roos are beautiful so I cant imagine I wont be happy with any of the chicks, though I do really hope that I get a frizzle... anyway, my zip code is 01301. How do you want me to pay? Paypal? When will the eggs ship? Thanks!
Sara

I make handwoven rag rugs (have an old union 36 loom). Would you be interested in a trade of a rug for some of the sultans?

I do a mixed carton with my sultan because they do not lay good and I do not know when I will get an egg. I really donot need a pretty rug I live in ga with red clay if you now what I mean. But thank for asking the sound real nice. I so have three babies for sale for $4.00 a piece if you don't live to far.

Back
Top Bottom