PICS! The Adventures of Telula, Tiny Micro/A class Serama hen

BluegrassSeramas

Serama Savvy
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Central Kentucky
Here is a day in the life of Telula the sweetest of the Seramas.
She is a teeny Serama hen. She loves people and risks her life daily to be underfoot and near people. She is carried around most of the time and this past winter coined the term "Pocket Chicken". She is going on 9 months old and still never laid an egg.

Telula goes bareback riding on Smutley..
Telula018.jpg

She was too far back to steer...so......
Telula019.jpg

Telula020.jpg

Telula021.jpg

Telula visits the violets....
Telula022.jpg

Then we decide she would make a good Robin and see if she likes the tree....
Telula023.jpg

Telula024.jpg

Ok, guys...Im a little chicken, this is too high, Im climbing down!!
Telula025.jpg

WOAH! These hosta leaves are HOOOGE!
Telula026.jpg

Telula029.jpg

Telula030.jpg

This is my other Mom, Kelly... I hope she does not try to take a drink of me! She thinks its cute that Im as big as a can.
Telula031.jpg

Soccer anyone?
Telula033.jpg

This is my Rabbit friend..We play Godzilla VS Tokyo..she lets me be Godzilla sometimes...
Telula034.jpg

Telula035.jpg

Telula036.jpg

Telula,
pack your bags and when i get there, you jump into my purse and i'll point to the goat and yell, "OH MY GOSH THAT GOAT IS EATING A GAS CAN!!!"

then we'll high tail it back to the car and peel out! woo hoooo! miss_jayne and Telula together again for the very first time!
bun.gif

Quote:
my sistah! you are not going to Alabama, cuz i'm going to Kentucky silly! but you can share the room in 'the big purse'! but the pullet is MINE!
tongue.gif

i'll thumb wrestle you for her!

on the serious side, that little pullet is incredible! she's just beautiful.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... She IS adorable!!!
love.gif
love.gif

I'm glad you posted this 'cuz I was curious about her when you mentioned her on the thread about our lil' "Flower" Serama. Telula is definitely smaller than Flower, but then again my DD is really little, so it makes Flower look bigger!! Probably a "Class B", tho... (??)

They sure have a lot of personality packed ino those tiny bodies, don't they?!

Our "Dynamic Serama/DD Duo" watching TV, for those who didn't see it:
18165_flower_019.jpg

Suellyn, I love that pic!! Those two are too cute!! Thanks for the complements, Ill tell Telula when I sneak her an apple treat before work.

If you want to know the class of your hen, ask around if anyone you know has a food scale. That is what I use to weigh mine. They are not very much 15 bucks or so, but unless you are going to be weighing alot of chickens or portioning your food, borrowing is better! Looks like you have the size about right to me though!

miss_jayne lolol you are too funny!
lau.gif

Im going to explain to Telula that women with purses are very dangerous and they let monsters live in there. She'll believe me 'cause her Mom is rock-star cool and has a chain wallet!

((Going to hide all gas cans from the goats now!!))

Suellyn I was going to ask where you got your Serama. Do you have any more? Looks like that hen has nice thick feathers. I have been thinking about adding a new line and seeing if I can get some new blood. I just think Flower is too cute!

Back
Top Bottom