CT Chicken Stock. Summer 2009

plreef

Songster
11 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Eastern CT
Well it sound like we have some interest in throwing another Chicken Stock this year. My wife and I are willing to have it at our house. It will be in Chaplin CT.

Any thoughts, ideas? We're not too sure of a date yet. Maybe give us all some time to recoup and hatch some new birds and get some new eggs!
D.gif

Thanks
Jas, AKA PL-Reef

thank you Jas. I agree with time to recoup
lol.png
. I thinking summer so that many people don't have school commitments...course i'm taking a summer session course, but i'll manage!!

You know my group will be there! We can practically walk on over. I love the idea of doing something out this way.
School lets out for us on June 23, so maybe sometime after that? We have no big plans this summer and would schedule around another Chickenstock. It's definitely a day-trippin' kind of summer for us again.

Definitely after school gets out! We can all work on a date that works for all of us. I'm going to need a little time anyway to get 3 cords of wood out of the parking area before I have a bunch of cars pull in. LOL!
tongue.png

Thanks Kristin! He wont like me too much after that though. Stacking wood is back breaking. The worst part is that my wife and I just stacked it 2 months ago with out thinking that it would be in the way of parking if we had a party or shin-dig.

nieceharr, sorry to hear about the lay off. I'm sort of in the same boat. I work as a carpenter, and right now I'm home way too much. 2 years ago I was working non stop now I'm home for weeks at a time. Its starting to pick up some though.

Back
Top Bottom